Management Information Systems
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ACIT -- Annals of Cases on Information Technology
- to provide effective understanding, solutions and lessons learned by of information systems applications, technology and resources.
ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction
- publishes original research that spans the field of human-computer interaction.
ACM Transactions on Information Systems
- considers the design, performance, and evaluation of computer systems that facilitate the presentation of information in a variety of media, as well as underlying technologies that support these systems.
AIMSJ - Academy of Information and Management Sciences Journal
- a double blind, refereed journal which publishes theoretical and empirical manuscripts in information and management science.
- The Australian Journal of Information Systems
AMIT - Accounting, Management & Information Technologies
- a forum for research and debate on the interrelations of information technologies with practices of accounting and managing, broadly understood.
Administrative Science Quarterly
- dedicated to advancing the understanding of administration through empirical investigation and theoretical analysis.
CAIS -- Communications of the AIS
- publishing articles on a wide range of subjects of interest to the membership beyond research results. Editor: Paul Gray, Claremont Graduate University.
- Information for executives responsible for the strategic application of information technology.
Communications of the ACM
- a publication of the Association for Computing (ACM).
Computer-Mediated Communication Magazine
- CMC Magazine (ISSN 1076-027X), which ran issues from May 1994 to January 1999, reported about people, events, technology, public policy, culture, practices, study, and applications related to human communication and interaction in online environments.
Convergence -- The journal of research into new media technologies
- Convergence is a refereed academic paper journal which addresses the creative, social, political and pedagogical issues raised by the advent of new media technologies.
Decision Sciences Journal
- is published quarterly by the Decision Sciences Institute, J. Mack Robinson College of Business, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA.
Decision Support Systems
- welcomes contributions on the concepts and operational basis for DSSs, Techniques for implementing and evaluating DSSs, DSS experiences, and related studies.
EJISDC -- an Electronic Journal on Information Systems in Developing Countries
- strives to become the foremost international forum for practitioners, teachers, researchers and policy makers to share their knowledge and experience in the design, development, implementation, management and evaluation of information systems and technologies in developing countries.
European Journal of Information Systems
- an official journal of the Operational Research Society.
- a peer-reviewed journal about the Internet and the Global Information Infrastructure (monthly, +e-mail).
Foundations of Information Systems
- to develop a philosophy of information technology.
IBM Technical Journals
- IBM Systems Journal and IBM Journal of Research and Development.
IEEE -- Computer Magazine
- Flagship magazine of the IEEE Computer Society, where computing practitioners, managers, and researchers share experience, solve problems, and reach consensus about the state of technology.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor