Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Business Process Management Journal
- The fashionable concept of business process re-engineering looked at practically in the wider context of on-going process management.
- Magazine dedicated to reporting about how the "fast companies"; entrepreneurs, and cutting-edge are doing what they do. Contains best practices, lessons learned, and cases.
Industrial and Corporate Change
- The journal is committed to presenting and interpreting the evidence on corporate and industrial change, drawing from an interdisciplinary set of approaches and theories from economics, sociology of organization, organization theory, political science, and social psychology.
Journal of Organizational Change Management
- This journal covers the full scope of topics in its field including: adapting strategic planning to the need for change, Leadership research, Responsibility for change implementation and follow-through, the psychology of change and its effect on the workforce, total quality management, organizational learning, consultation for organizational change, entrepreneurship.
Leadership and Organization Development Journal
- This journal examines the importance of strong leadership skills to guide organizations within the current business environment. It offers insights into the qualities expected of leaders in the current climate, practical guidance on developing the requisite skills, and insights into the dynamics of organizational change so that leaders can respond effectively in demanding situations.
Leadership in the 21st Century
- Articles and on-line newsletter on leadership and organizational change. The site also offers a short free course on leadership by e-mail.
- This journal aims to provide a collection of authoritative and topical papers which together identify external sources of change, evaluate the options for responding to change, and examine the implementation and management of the change process. The journal has an international scope, reflecting the current trend towards intense global competition and increasing global management.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor