Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Simple system that attempts to identify whether certain technical trends are in place on selected stocks.
- Forecast and prediction of stocks based on artificial intelligence.
Insight Charting and Analysis
- Research firm specializing in the use of technical analysis to hedge risk.
- Interactive education for technical analysis.
Investment Enhancing Systems, Inc
- Stock market and covered call option analysis.
- Provides online technical analysis, interactive java charts, stock finder, and market reports.
- A compendium of information about advanced scientific methods applicable to financial market analysis and trading.
- Stock market analysis. Real time NASDAQ Level2Data. View supply/demand, trades by Market Makers/ECNs. Determine support and resistance breakout levels. Free delayed charts.
Liberty Research Corporation
- Provides market research and software based on technical analysis.
- Generate candlestick charts and indicator scans on over 20,000 stocks. Daily top 25 bullish and bearish indicators.
Look Ahead Charts
- Five day price projection charts.
MJT Interpreted Graphs
- Interpreted financial graphics on stock, forex, and commodities.
- Technical analysis of stocks by markets, sectors, and industry groups along with commentary.
- Market price projection based on a proprietary market timing model.
Market Reference Factor
- Uses a proprietary composite analysis to convert market data into a common unit of measurement called MRF-Value. The process can be applied across the investment spectrum.
- Parabolic graphs of various commodities and stock indices to project trends.
- Uses advanced mathematical formulas drawn from basic life principles, human behavior and science to uncover trends, cycles and rhythms of the market.
- Free stock market forecasts based on neural networks and genetic algorithms. Updated weekly.
- Trading software.
- Fully integrated market information and professional technical analysis.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor