Option Analysis Software and Calculators
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Axone Java Option Calculators
- Graphing calculators for single and multiple option positions, as well as bonds and forward rates.
Bob's Finance Center
- The following option pricers use the methods of Black and Scholes, and Cox, Ross and Rubinstein (binomial tree) to price a variety of European and American options.
- Site dedicated to providing information and resources for those interested in derivatives.
- Institutional options analysis software available for monthly fee.
- This page provides a complete set of Option pricing formulae and research on US stocks. It also has links to some of the useful links on related materials. This site also intends to provide portfolio analytics in the near future.
Options Strategy Analysis Tools
- Free software tools for option price calculation using the Black-Scholes and binomial models, the analysis of trading strategies using payoff diagrams, and the graphical analysis of "Greeks".
- Free online pricer of plain vanilla, quanto/compo, America, Asian, barrier, Lookback, Shout options, bonds, and futures. User defined basket, portfolio approach, Greeks, live data, risk matrix.
Rocky Point Options Analysis Software
- This site offers a free web-based browser for options analysis (Win32). Downloads freely-available quotes from the net, and displays data plus derived values (delta, gamma, theta, etc.).
- Understand the power of your company Stock Options. Determine current values. Project future values. Run exercise tests to learn profits, taxes, tax rates - now and in future years. Save it all for future What-ifs
- A java-based warrant calculator from Goldman Sachs. This link will launch the program automatically. The program is in German. The scenario analysis is enabled with graph, and many options...
Yang Yuxin's Option Page
- Explains both basic option concepts and exotic options. Provides a free Java Swing Applet option calculator for option pricing. Includes a glossary of option and derivatives terminology.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor