Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Computer Forensics Computer Forensics
- Computer Forensics provides resources for computer forensics including information on forensic jobs, education, IP theft, HR issues, computer misuse etc. Free computer forensics forum.
OES Specializes in Policy and Procedure Management Software
- OES's flagship product Compliance Mark is a web based compliance and online policy management software solution. It helps your company save time and money while reducing risk.
Long Beach Attorney Jobs
- Long Beach Attorney Jobs - Search attorney jobs in Long Beach, CA (Califonia).
Acacia Immigration Australia
- Australian Immigration Specialists providing immigration advice & visa application services to businesses & individuals. Visa types including General Skilled Migration and Employer Sponsored Visas.
Toronto Criminal Defence Lawyer
- Lucas Rebick is a Toronto lawyer assisting clients charged with domestic assault, fraud, breaches, impaired driving, and more.
Wrongful Termination Lawyer | Los Angeles Job Termination Lawyer
- This site is for wrongfully terminated employees. In this site you will find relevant information pertaining to employment wrongful termination, and employment discrimination.
U.S. Immigration Lawyers: Green Cards, Work Visas, Deportation Defense
- U.S. immigration lawyers: Fluent in Arabic, English, French, Russian, Serbian, Spanish and Ukrainian. Representing corporations and indivduals in all aspects of U.S. immigration law.
Win the Green Card Lottery
- A U.S. green card lottery booklet with application forms, self entry tips, and the latest advice for diversity visa winners written by immigration attorneys.
Investigation and people search software -- which is best to choose?
- Detective software programs are designed to help you get to the truth and investigate and find people quickly and easily. But are there any differences? And which one is best to choose?
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alexander Hamilton Institute
- New Jersey based publishers of newsletters, booklets, and looseleaf manuals that deal with all aspects of employment law.
Archer North & Associates
- Online guide and training tutorials dealing with performance appraisal, employee evaluation, and performance management.
- Business & Legal Reports, Inc. publishes US HR regulatory compliance and training information. This site contains a Resource Center with free articles, regulations, court decisions, and reports on latest issues and trends.
BPubs.com - Human Resources Publications
- A collection of links to publications and articles related to Human Resources. Topics include: Compensation, Performance Appraisals, Recruiting and Training.
- Benefits, staffing, ERISA, insurance, employee arbitration agreements, employment law, labor relations, termination and discrimination.
- A multi-line professional services company which addresses the problems of new immigrants in the US in adapting themselves to American body politic.
Cal Poly Pomona Library, Human Resources Management
- Human Resources sites that includes related links.
California Employer Advisor
- Articles on employer questions arranged by topic available for a fee.
Carol V. Calhoun
- US legal resources for employee benefits (tax and ERISA) professionals.
Clement Communications, Inc.
- Newsletters, guides on a range of human resources, employee benefits and compensation matters.
Creighton University HR Handbook
- This is the staff handbook covering HR procedures and policies.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor