Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Obopay: Money Transfer by Cell Phone, Web or Prepaid Card
- Send money instantly to anyone, pay cash to merchants, and receive money from others. No charge to receive money. Money transfer is easy, safe, and secure.
Cash Advance It - Instantly Get Cash Online
- Apply now for a cash advance online and receive your money today. Secure application process, instant online results. Get any type of loan from trusted cash advance lenders.
Payday Loan Alternative
- Bankeroo is a Canadian lender that provides low cost loans. We offer up to $1,000 for new borrowers, and up to $10,000 for proven borrowers. See for yourself why Canadians choose Bankeroo!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ACH Processing Company
- Provides electronic banking services through the Federal Reserve Banking System.
AVI Technologies, Inc.
- Provides electronic check recovery services.
- Electronic checks allow you to pay or be paid using an existing checking account.
- Electronic system that handles monetary payments moving between countries around the world.
Cash Solutions, Inc.
- Provides business with products for internal cash flow management. Services include ACH, electronic check conversion and online checking.
- Allows online banking consumers to send and receive payments to anyone with an email address.
- Provider of financial electronic commerce services.
- Pre-paid buying card for online shoppers, from American Express.
- Convert the cash in your pocket into cash you can spend on the Web.
- Offers debit accounts, vendor transaction services, ACH consulting, and money transfers.
- Provides news on the electronic funds transfer industry.
- Offers an anonymous and secure payment system designed for the Internet.
- Web account enables users to send, spend and receive cash online.
- "With personalized electronic wallets and no paper cash, mugging becomes unprofitable." Paper on algorithms for escrow-based tracing from Sandia National Labs.
- Serves a very unique merchant base, supplying e-cash and tokens to customers who are then able to spend them at selected merchants.
Financial Services Technology Consortium
- The mission of the Financial Services Technology Consortium (FSTC) is to leverage the strength of US financial services organizations through joint research and development focused on technology opportunities, adding business value, managing risk, and reducing costs
- Cashless payment system enables members to make small purchases without cash or coins.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor