Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Design Your Own Personalised Sign - Signomatic.co.uk
- Signomatic is an innovative sign maker, which offers a wide range of options. Using the design tool, you can create your own personalised sign or choose between pre-made signs.
Ways to Earn Money Fast
- Earned money directly into your account without effort.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A forum to support professional women working in e-business
- The e-women forum provides UK events, information, a member directory, discussion group and an archive of useful information relating to e-business for professional women.
Advisory Commission on Electronic Commerce (ACEC)
- Created by Congress to study federal, state, local and international taxation tariffs on transactions using the Internet and Internet access.
Alliance of UK virtual assistants
- Non profit organization for virtual assistants and clients. Offers a free searchable database organized by skills and location.
Association for Enterprise Integration
- Advancing enterprise integration and e-business practices for industries and governments worldwide.
Better Internet Bureau
- Certification of your site by the BIB will add credibility to your online business, enhance your international Web presence and build consumer trust.
- An industry consortium for companies using, promoting and building e-commerce solutions on the Internet.
Elecrtronic Commerce Resource Center
- A comprehensive e-commerce site that contains Internet business and government resources for all levels, from beginners to experts.
Electronic Industry Data Exchange
- Electronic industry association that serves as a forum for all segments of the electronic industry, including e-commerce.
Extranet Benchmarking Association
- A forum for business and government members to identify the best practices of extranet initiatives through benchmarking.
Internet Business Consumer Bureau
- Provides consumers with information about Internet companies.
Internet Tax Fairness Coalition (ITFC)
- Internet Tax Fairness Coalition (ITFC) is an alliance of business and industry groups that promote clear and simple tax rules for the borderless marketplace.
- An Austin, TX based political action committee founded for the purpose of protecting and promoting Texas e-business.
- No InternetTax.org is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization whose mission is to protect the Internet on the state, national and international level from burdensome regulation and taxation.
San Diego Electronic Commerce Users Group
- San Diego EC User Group is an open forum for sharing EC (Electronic Commerce)and EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) information, issues and events.
The Cato Institute Department of Telecommunications and Technology
- This department advances the Catos vision of free minds and free markets within these important sectors of the American economy.
The Routes to Market Association
- Promoting academic and professional development for managers responsible for channel marketing and sales across all business sectors. Members work in electronic and physical channels, direct and indirect.
U.S. Government site for E-Commerce
- Provides information on current national and international Internet taxation policies.
eCommerce Benchmarking Association
- A free association of e-commerce organizations and corporations.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor