Two Way Radio
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Welcome to the official website of the Base Support Trunked Radio System, an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract managed by the BSTRS Management Office within the U.S. Army CECOM Systems Management Center (SMC) Special Project Office (CCU/SPO), which is located at Fort Monmouth, New Jersey.
DX Radio Systems
- provides basic single frequency stations to multi-channel networked trunking and paging systems utilizing a wide range of industry signaling formats.
Dade County Frequencies and Talkgroups
- Website on Public Safety Communications systems for Dade County.
ETrunk Offers VHF and UHF Trunking Modules for Two Way Radio Products
- ETrunk products allow trunking of conventional two way radio equipment with plug in boards. We also provide contract manufacturing services
- Resources for you from the developers of BC245XLT / PRO-94 / PRO-2052 EDACS TrunkTracking.
- Discussion forum on 2 way trunked radio.
History of MPT1327
- Informative history lesson on MPT 1327
KAVIcomm Web Site
- Trunking, MPT1327 mobile radios, automatic vehicle location and tracking, GPS, dispatch and AVL software
LTR Trunking System technical description
Land Mobile Spectrum Planning Options
- Sharing Trunked Public Safety Radio Systems Among Federal, State, and Local Organizations
MPT 1327 Decoder Page
- Trunking Radios/Consoles
Motorola Trunking System Alternatives
- Motorola offers a variety of trunked solutions. They are among the industrys most comprehensive trunked radio systems. While each individual system is customized to the users specific needs, Motorolas trunked solution offerings fall into categories based on coverage and usage.
Motorola Web Based Training
- This (Motorola) training program consists of two major sections. The first section describes basic trunking concepts and describes how Motorola trunked commnications systems operate. The second section describes the technology behind Motorola ASTRO digital radio equipment.
NRTC 220 MHz Program - FAQs
New London Technology INC
- Buy and sell Ericsson/GE two way radios and service parts as well as EDACS equipment.
- National wireless network.
- an all new industry standard trunking protocol developed by Trident Micro Systems for SMR (Specialized Mobile Radio) that has been adopted by many prominent wireless equipment manufacturers.
- Wireless communication & information solutions for business, industry, and government since 1976....
RADIUS Technologies LTD
- MPT1327/43 compliant trunk radio RTUs using MAP27 interface. RTU's communicate via the control channel alt. traffic channel. Supports SDM1 and 2 (Short Data Messages) RTU's can be used as a remote control and monitor device in a trunk network. Typical applications: Power distribution automation, pump station control, sub station control, AVL (it containes a GPS), Freeze alarms, etc.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor