Two Way Radio
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Airwave Rules & Regulations Co.
- AR&R helps radio frequency (RF) firms cope with Government Agencies and Foreign Regulatory Bodies: Equipment authorizations, radio station licensing, and the implementation of changed rules, regulations, and procedures.
Antenna Height Above Average Terrain (HAAT) from GLOBE Terrain Data -- ASD (FCC) USA
Emission Designator list
- Universal Licensing System and Antenna Structure Registration
FCC - WTB - Refarming Frequently Asked Questions
- Refarming Frequently Asked Questions
- It is updated continuously as documents are posted.
FCC License Data (beta)
- Beta site of FCC license database.
FCC Rules and Regulations On-Line
- Click on "All 47 CFR Rule Parts " on the next page select the rule part. Example: go to page 2 and look for 47cfr90.pdf. This is FCC Part 90 in Acrobat Reader format. Note, this is a LARGE file.
FCC-WTB Wireless Telecommunications Bureau Home Page
- Lots of information on 2 way radio.
Federal Communications Law Journal
- The Editorial Staff of the Federal Communications Law Journal welcomes you to the Virtual Journal, a web site-like its print counterpart-devoted to exploring the most timely, relevant issues in telecommunications law and policy and connecting visitors with key telecommunications law resources.
Forest Industries Telecommunications
- FIT is a trade association of the Land Mobile radio industry and is a FCC certified frequency coordinator. We have been assisting two-way radio applicants and licensees since 1947. As one of the first established frequency coordinators, FIT has been in the forefront of frequency coordination and radio system design. FIT was one of the first to develop a computer database for the efficient and effective management of land mobile radio frequencies. Many of the engineering and assistance services now offered by frequency coordinators and spectrum managers are modeled after the services initiated by fit over 30 years ago.
- IMSA is the FCC designated frequency coordinator for: Fire, Emergency Medical, Special Emergency, and Public Safety Pool (Any public Safety Agency).
Licensing Assistance Office Online
- We prepare FCC license applications for all types of 2-way radio systems
NTIA/Office of Spectrum Management
- The NTIA Office of Spectrum Management is responsible for managing the Federal Government's use of the radio frequency spectrum.
National Radio Examiners (W5YI Group )
- Commercial Radio Exams
Office of Radio Frequency Management
- Department of Commerce
- Database Search Directory
Personal Radio Steering Group.
- The national organization which supports GMRS, MURS, and FRS radio.
Pike & Fischer, Inc.
- FCC Rules and Information Services
Radio Licensing On-line Renewals
- Need Help to renew your two-way radio callsign? Radio Licensing Inc. enters TIN# in the Universal Licensing System, renews callsigns for a low fee. Database maintained for future reference.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor