Two Way Radio
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Health risks of electromagnetic fields, cellular phones, radio- and TV broadcasting stations, etc. Public concerns of electrosmog, exposure to radiofrequency radiation.
- The ORIGINAL Land Mobile Radio mailing list for LMR Professionals. All aspects of LMR is allowed and encouraged! Join your LMR brethern today... Send a msg to: LMR-subscribe@Onelist.com to join or go to Onelist link noted above to see more information on the remailer, to view the archives & files area, or to join!
- This list is for the discussion of land mobile radio (LMR) or 2 way radio and radio pagers aka beepers. Discussion on the operation of radio systems, paging systems, pagers, pager programming, Flex, ReFlex, POCSAG, RPC-1, Golay, 5/6 Tone, 2 Tone paging formats.
- This list is for anyone involved with or interested in Motorola SmartNet, SmartNet Simulacst, and SmartZone radio trunking systems. This list is for professional discussion and not for scanner hobby.
Tower-pro mailing list
- A remailer for persons interested in commercial/governmental tower work from erection to antenna installation to maintenance. This is not a group for amateur radio discussions as another list "Tower-talk" already exists for that purpose.
- This mailing list is a place to discuss trunked radio systems. Messages will be moderated by the list manager to eliminate off topic items. This list is aimed primarily at trunked system managers, technicians, operators and those associated with the industry. This list is not a place for scanner enthusiats to discuss their hobby, excellent lists exit for that purpose.
- This mailing list is for listing items for sale or purchase. Items listed should be commercial land mobile radio equipment and related products. The primary target of this list is LMR dealers who have used or excess inventory. This list is NOT for amateur equipment but may be used by amateurs selling or buying commercial equipment. Only buy/sell messages allowed, no discussion.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor