Two Way Radio
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)
- Designated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) as the National Frequency Coordinator for the Highway Maintenance frequencies in the Public Safety Radio Service.
American Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA)
- Trade association for the specialized wireless communications industry.
Council of Independent Communications Suppliers (CICS)
- A membership organization that enables independent communication sales and service organizations to coordinate their own efforts, cooperating with ITA and other land mobile groups, organizations and associations, to ensure the most efficient use of the radio spectrum, specifically with respect to frequencies allocated to the Private Land Mobile Radio Service.
Industrial Telecommunications Association
- Advocate for private wireless licensees, representing their communications interests before the FCC and Congress.
Manufacturers Radio Frequency Advisory Committee, Inc. (MRFAC)
- Concerns itself with the structure of rules, regulations and philosophy which governs the growth and use of radio frequencies for the nation's manufacturers and private sector land mobile radio interests.
North Carolina Smartnet Users Network
- NCSUN, a chapter of the Motorola Trunked Users Group (MTUG).
Small Business in Telecommunications (SBT)
- A non-profit association formed to forward the interests of small business in the area of regulation and legislation dealing with wireless communications.
The National Association of Radio and Telecommunications Engineers (NARTE)
- Grants certification in telecommunications, electromagnetic compatibility and electrostatic discharge control. FCC commercial license exams also administered.
The National Association of Tower Erectors (NATE)
- A non-profit trade association which provides members with uniform safety standards, improved communications, and a unified voice to help shape the future of the tower industry.
United Telecom Council (UTC)
- An advocate of utility telecommunications interests and a resource in technical, legal and regulatory matters associated with telecommunications.
Wireless Communications Alliance (WCA)
- Non-profit organization dedicated to wireless communications. Meets monthly.
Wireless Communications Association International (WCA)
- Non-profit trade association representing the fixed wireless broadband industry.
Women in Wireless Communication (WIWC)
- Networking group whose meetings are held in conjunction with the major wireless conventions as well as regional meetings held in major cities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor