Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Business scene footage with full film-style continuity. Available in various video formats and as Quicktime movies.
Michael Graber Productions
- Production company specializing in outdoor sports and adventure, plus a library of footage shot in 16mm, BetaSP and DV.
Nature Stock Shots
- Wildlife and nature stock footage library.
- Provides professional broadcast, freelance, ENG/EFP, documentary, medical, military video services and underwater stock footage from around the world.
New and Unique Videos
- Cultural, scenic, wildlife, sports and adventure stock footage primarily shot on Betacam SP and film.
Ocean Stock Footage
- Library of underwater film and video stock footage of whales, dolphins, sharks and the oceans.
Pacific NW Stock Film Footage
- Washington, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada and northern California nature footage.
- Stock footage library specialising in high quality underwater video. Australia.
Producers Library Service
- Library of contemporary and vintage stock footage, movie clips, and photography stills.
- Downloadable broadcast quality digital footage and moving backgrounds. Royalty-free licensing. NTSC and PAL versions available.
- Downloadable stock digital video footage in NTSC and multimedia formats.
- Stock footage and custom research. Email for showcase reel and brochure.
- Search, view, and purchase clips from stock footage collections. Contemporary, archival, sports, extreme, wildlife, 20th century, lifestyles, technology, Hollywood, silent films, and news video.
Spectra Communications Inc.
- Lists available video stock footage of Yunnan Province in South China including Lijiang, Kunming, Dali and remote villages, people and landscapes. Also includes Hong Kong.
- Film and video stock footage library. Archival and contemporary subjects. Royalty free clips available on most formats.
- A stock footage library featuring storm images captured on video and motion picture film.
The Film Vault
- Film based stock footage library specializing in Americana and amusement parks.
The Footage Store
- 35mm, 16mm, and Betacam SP stock footage. Subjects include wildlife, underwater, historical, sports and the bizarre.
The Research Source
- Researching of stock footage, newsreels, news images, archival, historic and modern images.
The Source Stock Footage Library, Inc.
- Contemporary and archival film and video stock footage. Free research.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor