Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
EDGAR Database of Online Corporate Financial Information
- Copies of forms 10-K and other filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Forms are posted to the site 24 hours after the filing date.
Financial Accounting Standards Board
- The designated private sector organization in the U.S. that establishes financial accounting and reporting standards. FASB standards are recognized as authoritative by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Internal Revenue Service
- The IRS is the U.S. government agency responsible for tax collection and tax law enforcement. This site contains downloadable forms, instructions, and agency publications. It also includes "The Digital Daily," an almost-humorous online newspaper.
Rutgers Accounting Web
- RAW offers an excellent collection of links to a wide array of useful accounting resources.
U.S. Cost Accounting Standards Board
- The CASB is part of the U.S. Office of Management and Budget and makes, promulgates, and modifies cost accounting standards with which government contractors must comply.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Accounting Project
- Its mission is to encourage and motivate businesses to understand the full spectrum of their environmental costs and integrate those costs into decision making.
U.S. General Accounting Office
- The GAO is the investigative arm of Congress charged with examining matters relating to the receipt and payment of public funds.
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- The SEC is the agency responsible for administering federal securities laws in the U.S.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor