Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A new play about life ... and those that force us to live it.
- The official site for "at gunpoint", a new drama in three acts by Michael Lawrence Whitton.
AACC's Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Maryland cast of Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- Review of Brett Rickaby's newest play, Asylum. Includes three pages of pictures from the play.
- ARTGroup presents the Crossover Company production of an intense drama of alienation in an inner city school.
Big Daddy's Barbeque
- Crow's Nest Entertainment presents a one man comedy show staring Jeff Wayne.
- Two-character dramatization of the life and times of the German theologian. Information on the play and artists, reviews, video, and ordering.
Bristol Gang Show
- Performed by scouts, cubs and guides. A wonderful evening's entertainment for all of the family.
Broadway's Best Plays
- Listing of Broadway's best shows of 2001.
Bump and Grind The Burlesque Show!
- Musical Comedy/Burlesque stage show.A humorous tribute to the glamourous women of burlesque and the zany world of vaudeville.You may view episode on the site.My site is an authorized Playboy store affiliate.
Cathedral: A Mystery Play
- Official web site of controversial new musical.
Children of A Lesser God
- Northwestern Michigan College's production includes information on times, cost, location, cast and crew.
- Themes like the tragic entrapment of nostalgia and the futility of escapist fantasies of the future play out in declining and decaying parallel universes of the Maysles Brothers' film "Grey Gardens" (a grotesquely humorous documentary about Jacqueline Onassis' aunt and a cousin) and of Chekhov's Russian masterpiece "Three Sisters."
- Theatre Fantastique present a story about an unusual relationship between Webster, a computer nerd, and Valerie, an immaterial creature, who exists inside of a computer.
- The Don Bosco Drama Company production. Includes the cast, crew, company, show, and ticket information.
Death of a Salesman
- Stage and screen veteran Brian Dennehy takes over the role of the famous Willy Loman in the revival; intentionally timed to the 50th anniversary of the debut of Arthur Miller's landmark play that created Loman as America's Everyman; includes study guides for students and teachers, essays on the play by Miller himself.
Dickens In America
- Nigel Gearing's production with Steven Crossley. A one-man play based on Charles Dickens' notes, diaries, and letters about his travels in America.
Dundee Scout Gang Show
- Fast-moving Scottish musical revue, presented each April by a cast of over 100 youngsters, and includes songs from stage shows, current chart hits, comedy, and dance.
Edmonton Fringe Theater Event
- Cancellation Fee is a play produced by Silent Pea Productions for the Edmonton Alberta Fringe Festival. It runs August 18th to 27th, 2000 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- Ennio, the living cartoon. A mixture of origami, quick-change, mime, dance, music, over 45 different characters and lots of humor all by one person in one hour. Read the reviews and the show.
Epic of Gilgamesh and Enkidu
- Synopsis, history, script development and performance at the Fairhaven College Auditorium.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor