Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Glossary of Dance Terms
- This glossary was written for International folk dancers in Australia. It includes a reasonable selection of terms used in Australian colonial and bush dancing as well as most of the terms used by local international folk dance teachers.
Collage International Dance Ensemble
- Information on the Boston-area troupe, its repertoire, dances, costumes and schedule.
Folk Arts Center of New England
- A non-profit organization in Cambridge, MA, USA; dedicated to promoting traditional dance, music, and related folk arts of many cultures, publishing a newsletter and calendar of dances and events in the greater Boston area.
Folk Dancing in Australia
- Folkdance information - venues, schedule and contacts.
Framingham Folk Dancers
- International Folk Dancing West of Boston. Instruction and requests for all levels.
Houston International Folkdancers
- Recreational group in Houston, TX. Request dancing and teaching in informal setting. Focus on Balkan regions.
Il Salterio Cultural Association
- The cultural association "Il Salterio" is born in 1986 from the meeting of some young people of Brescia (Italy), interested in the knowledge and diffusion of folk dances from different countries and different traditions.
International Dance by Niki
- Middle Eastern Belly Dancing/Gypsy/Classical Flamenco/Greek Folk Dancing by 'Niki'.
International Folk Dancers of Ottawa
- Non-profit group for the support and preservation of recreational folk-dancing in the Ottawa-Hull area of Canada. It sponsors events for local folk-dancers and the community at large, and stays in touch with other folk-dancing groups and their events nationally and internationally.
- Repository of links arranged geographically.
- International folk and contra dancing in the Kansas City area, including a monthly calendar, local Balkan ensembles, and links to many other folk music and dance sites.
MIT Folk Dance Club
- The MIT Folk Dance Club sponsors three nights of dancing each week throughout the year, all of which are open to the MIT community and the general public.
Mandala Folk Dance Ensemble
- Boston-based company of thirty dancers, singers and musicians who perform folk dance and music from many countries. The Boston Globe called Mandala a "postcard-perfect tour of the world via dance"
Narodno! International Dancers
- Performs at a wide variety of functions including festivals, concerts, and weddings in Wisconsin and surrounding states. Specializing in ethnic dances and cultures from Eastern Europe.
Northern Michigan University International Dancers
- The NMU International Dancers meet weekly to learn and practice dances from around the world.
Rhiannon: The Academy Of World Dance
- A dance ensemble based on traditional Irish dance branching out to include many other forms, such as ballroom and latin.
Ruritanian International Folk Dancing
- A club in Auckland, New Zealand
- Spokane's famous Silver Spurs International Folk Dancers
Stockton Folk Dance Camp
- Folk dance camp featuring an international staff of teachers. One week camps held each summer since 1948 at the University of the Pacific Campus.
Syracuse International Folk Dancers
- The place for International dancing in Syracuse, New York. Dancng every Thursday night from 8:00 - 10:00: Balkan, Israeli, Greek, Scandinavian and Russian among others.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor