Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- On stage, performers interact with virtual images projected into space. The performing arts tradition fuses with new digital technology to create these illusions.
- Application service provider and Web developer to the ballroom dance, dancesport, and performing arts industries.
- Non-profit research partnership making educational dance resources in multimedia.
Big Room: Web Dances
- Richard Lord experiments with creating dance for the web
Challenging Body Perceptions
- 'New Dance' Moving Towards and Resisting Applications of New Technologies -- a thesis project by Isabel Maria de Cavadas Valverde.
Dance & Technology Zone
- D&TZ is a resource for artists and others who are particularly interested in using new media and information technologies in the creation and performance of dance, dance theater and related live performance works.
Dance & the Computer: Potential for Synergy
- Don Herbison-Evans of Basser Department of Computer Science describes the various uses of computers in Dance
Dance for the Fiberoptic Planes
- A video dance collage by Robbie Shaw and Dancers from The Ohio State University's Dept. of Dance and Ohio State's ACCAD
DanceTech @ Ohio State University Dance Department
- Functions to encourage people in dance to investigate the edge of our current state of human-machine interaction. Conferences, software development, bibliography and a list of people using dance technology.
David Rokeby: VNSIII Motion Tracking Hardware
- A device that allows you to extract motion from live video images in real-time.
Digital Media Elective S260/A22
- This site holds Matt & Fran's documentation for the Digital Media Elective S260/A22 (2001) at Dartington College of Arts in Devon, England.
- Virtual dance collaboration project. "Ghostcatching finds its place in the unexpected intersection of dance, drawing, and computer composition..."
Hands-On Dance Project
- A site where you can be involved in creating dance interactively with live dancers. Web-based tasks, email and video-conferencing will enable you to join us in the creative process. Everyone is welcome, regardless of previous dance experience.
- Academic Journal of Art and Technology. Some issues cover dance.
Interface Dance and Technology Special
M@ggie's Love Bytes
- Cybermedia exploration of a dance theatre performance occurring in real and virtual space.
Michael Menegon and the Beat Suits Project
- Technologically integrated Dance. Dancers wear electronic body suits that allow them to play the score while performing.
- Performances and installations which utilise and relate to digital pop culture and social interaction.
Palindrome Intermedia Performance Group
- Digital, computer-assisted performances based in Nürnberg, Germany.
- Samples of work based on computer graphics for visual accompaniment of dancers by Paul Kaiser and Shelley Eshkar.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor