Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aus Tex Journal
- Central Texans who keep journals and want to chat or meet.
- A discussion forum for HTML, CSS, web programming and all related web design areas as they relate to the online journalling community.
Diarist Awards Workgroup
- Discussion of the implementation of The Diarist Awards, provided by Diarist.net.
- This is a place to exchange diary links and talk about your favorite online diaries.
- For the discussion of the art of online journalling. A high-traffic list that does not always stay on-topic.
- A mailing list for members of the johndoe journal community. You must have a journal on the johndoe.org site to participate in the list.
- The list is for adult men and it will normally be running in an unmoderated form. Develop your journal writing and talk about your writing and self development.
- All teenage boys who write journals or diaries are welcome. The list will be running in a moderated form.
- A list for online journal writers (and others) to discuss wedding plans.
- List for women who write journals or diaries. Sharing, writing, and discussion. Unmoderated.
- Do you aspire to keep a journal, but have trouble sticking to it? Do you need some fresh journaling ideas? Then this is the place for you. Discuss your journaling ideas, questions or roadblocks.
- The list will include daily topics guaranteed to jump start your journal writing. Learn how to kick the critic out of your head and write your own journals, the ones only you can write.
- All teenage girls who write journals or diaries are welcome. The list will be running in a moderated form.
- For the critical analysis of journal writing.
- An unmoderated, open mailing list for soliciting and sharing writing and design critiques for online diary and journal sites. Active participation is recommended, but not managed or tracked.
- A list for the discussion of journalling. Mainly for online journals, but paper journals are occasionally discussed as well.
Journals and You
- An exploration of how and why people journal. Share with us how you got started keeping a journal, favorite journalling books, and difficulties in your journalling that you're looking for ideas about how to deal with.
Online Journals Chat
- Delphi forum about writing online journals.
- Journal writing can be a profound tool for transformation. This list will provide the community with journal topics on an every-other day basis to be used for the purpose of tuning into the inner-soul issues and psyche.
- Online journaling and diary writing discussion list. Semi-moderated with a no-flame-wars policy.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor