Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Writers who post an entry every single day. Update junkies.
- Posts from approved "staff" members, but not on any particular theme.
- Anonymous posting of confessions of everything from embarrassing moments to marital infidelity.
- A 'top site' ranking list for online diaries and journals. Promote your site with a link and banner and find other great sites as well. Random links and weekly resets ensure everyone a chance to snag readers.
- Free Internet service that helps you keep a journal and compare it with others around the world. Keep an online journal on any topic using interactive E-mail.
- We are alita and sierra. This is our small but growing on-line journal community.
- Dedicated to sharing gossip, confessions, and your secret experiences.
- List of entries from Online Journallers about Halloween 1997. Not being kept updated, but still has content. Scroll down to find it.
I Am [Canadian]
- Collection of online journals from Canadians and a few expatriate Canadians.
- Complete this sentence: "I Am..." What, where, how, and why are you today, and what about everyone else?
- Examples of journal, diary, and notebook writing as Art. Includes information about diary libraries and publications on the subject of the diary as art.
Jelly Beans Interactive
- Submit your human inspirations to Jelly Beans Interactive. While there take a moment to read quotes, stories, and more from other human "beans".
- Provides updated interactive journals from expedition teams traveling in remote areas of the world. Read journals from most recent voyage to Brazilian Amazon rainforest.
Launch from Diarist.net
- Listings and reviews, kept updated, of newly launched journals.
Lives On-Line: A Linkzine
- A monthly listing of outstanding journal entries, collected by journaler Al Schroeder. Emphasis given to entries written by newer journalers.
- Anonymous online confession collection. A place to take inventory of the dark spots on your heart.
Open Diary Awards Site
- Here is the place for members and readers of the Open Diary Community to nominate their favorites and show their appreciation.
- The Open Pages homepage. Open Pages is a collection of web pages by on-line journal writers and diary keepers. Linked through the Webring service by Sage Weil.
- Everyone appearing here has given permission to post his or her regrets.
- Rememory.com is a place where people from all over the world can read, write and share their unique experiences with others. It is a melting pot for the funny, sad, unusual and downright weird memories of the world.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor