Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Panic attack sufferers
- Live Journal site where those suffering from anziety disorders can join and post.
Plot Your Course
- A group which, instead of setting a normal sort of topic each month, sets a situation or scenario, and people write about what they'd do in that situation.
- Two college students collaborate to create a site with journal entries and music reviews.
Reporting From... Online Journals From Around the Country
- An ever expanding circle of friends have gotten together to form a website so they could keep in touch. Updates are daily and always interesting.
- A humourous look at political and news stories.
- A collaboration group building an interactive story by installments.
Something to Say
- Collaboration project and webring with monthly topics, for women who keep online journals.
Speak Your Life
- Read life stories from people like you and submit your own.
- A collaborative effort for people who enjoy writing. Each month a new collaborative idea will be offered.
- Collaborative and annotated online journal. Features writers from all over the world.
- Where people who are multiple or dissociate, in whatever degree, or label or identity/ies, can share viewpoints, experiences, opinions or ideas through writing.
The Fairytale Collab
- Bimonthly online journal collab centering around a different fairytale every two months.
The Mandelbrot Set 1998 Winter Holidays Image Collab
- Happy Holidays 1998 from the Mandelbrot Set.
The Unreal World Journals
- Read the real journals of our cast members as they struggle through life. Experience their diaries first hand by reading them, but also react, offer some advice, or comment on them in our forum.
- Members write an entry in the third person voice once per month.
- Michael Chang and Lucas Ng, Asian Aussie Internet dudes with daily commentary and stuff.
- An interactive web journal, open to all.
- Steam of unconsciousness rants and all the et ceteras. Irregularly scheduled madness.
- Invites journalers to write about a new topic each month.
- What happens when four utterly bored human beings stop being bored and start being deep and meaningful.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor