Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Above it All
- A novel about the search for freedom, acceptance and love.
- A series of dreams ostensibly from God reveals new scientific secrets about the universe.
An urban-fox novel
- A story of people and foxes sharing a Manchester suburb.
Bob Takes a Walk
- Novella, in three parts.
- A chronicle of a anti-hero's life through a series of comic and sometimes depraved situations.
- With numerous people trying to kill him and the cops trying to arrest him, Chief Blackbear tries to escape a world of crime.
- About crows, madness and mysticism - with online chapters.
- The reader can click to read a multiple viewpoint novel, or choose to read the same general story from a particular character's point of view. Each of the views is a complete story.
Discourse on Instantaneous Transport Machines and Wizard Boxes
- Chapters, pictures, and maps from a novel where TheMachine, an instantaneous transport device, takes the characters to a parallel universe.
- Here you can find illustrations, profiles, and even sneak peeks at the Six Golden Rings trilogy. Includes writing tips from the author himself.
- Ongoing story about a rock and roll band, one new chapter each week.
Guardians of the Secret
- An online novel of ideas. A political thriller about secrets.
How I Learned to Disappear Completely (and never be found)
- An unusual urban fantasy and romantic comedy about cancer and the apocalypse.
HyperLife: A Life in Hypertext
- Life stories, and essays. Interactive novel.
- A spiritual warfare novel, dealing with human conflict with end time scenero.
- A contemporary work of dark humor, intrigue and social commentary by Jillian Marquardt.
Letters from the Fire
- A novel about the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia which explores issues of love and war in cyberspace.
Lost and Found
- A countinuing online story split into chapters.
Lost in the Flood
- Excerpts from a novel written by Catherine Dixon Leigh.
- Novel in progress about three friends fighting evil. Format is that of a journal.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor