Bands and Artists
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A sampling of the rich tradition of unaccompanied song, sung by Barbara Adams Currier: Irish, Scottish, English, Breton: Lakes of Pontchartrain, Gaoith Barra Na dTonn, Planedenn, Female Drummer, Traveler Unknown.
- An acoustic duo from Wales with their unique brand of original songs reflecting the life and history of Pembrokeshire.
Bryne and Barrett
- Byne and Barrett are fingerstyle guitarist/harmonica player Glenn (Barrett) Weiser and singer/piper/tinwhistle player Greg (Bryne) Schaaf. They cover the complete gamut of traditional Celtic music, offering dance tunes, harp melodies, bagpipe music, and Greg's incomparable Sean Nos singing.
- Irish band: performs rough pubsongs, smooth ballads, lovely reels and jigs.
- A traditional Shetland fiddler. Here are her tour dates, newsletter, sound samples etc.
Cherish the Ladies
- Traditional music from the New York Irish community, featuring flute, fiddle, guitar, accordion, keyboards and voices.
City of St John's Pipe Band
- Only pipe band in Newfoundland, Canada.
- Traditional English singer/performer. Features a brief biography, photos and audio samples.
Hekety Ceilidh Band
- Based in Sheffield, England, are a young, energetic Ceilidh band, bringing a drive and energy to the Ceilidh Dance scene.
Ian Bruce - Scottish Singer Songwriter
- THE voice of Scotland!
Karen & Colin Thompson
- Folk duo performing traditional and contemporary material in a refreshingly innovative manner. Includes MP3 samples of traditional songs.
- Outstanding performer of self-penned material. Folk genius!
Knotted Chord Folk Dance Band
- Barn dance / Ceilidh entertainment for parties, weddings, folk dance clubs and folk festivals.
- Group playing traditional Australian and Irish music. Offers a band biography, photos, member profiles and links.
Old Blind Dogs
- Modern Scottish folk band with fire, drive and a unique world music-inspired approach to mostly traditional material.
- Dynamic Canadian Celtic folk band.
- Edinburgh based band comprising bagpipes, mandolin and guitar.
- A Madison, Wisconsin trio performing strictly Irish traditional airs and dance music on uillean pipes, Celtic harp, fiddle, tin whistle, and bodhran.
That Irish Band
- Traditional Irish folk music in Northeast Ohio!
- A Chicago area Irish Folkrock band for all occasions. Ceillis, Pubs, Corporate events or any occasion were Irish music is the order of the day!
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor