Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AMC: American Music Conference
- Promotes music, music making and music education to the general public.
- Informal network of volunteers working to assure access to arts education each semester for every student.
Adult Music Student Forum, Inc.
- Association of adult music students in the Washington, D.C. region. Site include information about activities.
- It is an organisation which started its function in 1996, and its main aim is to provide music, musical events and instruments to help the Christian musical education of the people of Albania.
American Guild of Organists
- Professional organization promoting organ awareness and education.
Armenian American Faith Charity
- A nonprofit organization sponsors a unique apprenticeship in vocal artistry training and performance opportunities where performances celebrate the diversity of America's culture, folk and traditional arts, heritage and history.
Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music
- Performance arts schools of higher-learning in the UK. News, examinations, FAQ, and publications.
Association for Technology in Music Instruction
- ATMI cultivates the development of Computer-Aided Instruction (CAI) and disseminates information about its evolution and application in music instruction.
Coalition For Music Education in British Columbia
- Music education information for parents and others interested in finding out more about the value of music.
Dalcroze Society of America
- It is a nonprofit organization. Membership is open to anyone interested in the Dalcroze approach. Included in membership is a subscription to the Dalcroze Journal, which contains articles of interest, news, and schedules of courses and workshops.
Eurhythmics Dalcroze World Federation
- International Federation of Eurhythmics Teachers. Information about activities.
Institute for Studies in American Music
- ISAM is an internationally recognized research center for the study and presentation of American music. ISAM concerns itself with all aspects of American music.
International Society for Music Education.
- ISME is an organization that promote music education world-wide with members in over 60 countries.
Mr. Hollands Opus Foundation
- It promotes instrumental music nationwide by partnering with businesses, schools, and communities to provide new and refurbished musical instruments to qualified schools and individual students.
Music Notation Modernization Association
- An international organization of musicians, composers and notation inventors who work to develop better music notation systems.
Music for Youth Foundation
- Formed by executives of the record industry, MYF support music programs and scholarships that put music back into the lives of young people. Site includes information about activities and membership.
National Music Foundation
- It is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to American music and its advancement in music education. Includes programs, aims and application info.
New Zealand Society for Music Education
- Information about the conferences, competitions and general activities.
Ohio Music Education Association
- It provides information on various activities, issues, and events within OMEA.
Percussive Arts Society
- Not-for-profit educational organization, promoting drums and percussion through network of performers, teachers, students, enthusiasts and sustaining members.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor