Submit a site
Camps and Workshops
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Children's Music Web
- Nonprofit organization dedicated to music for kids: includes articles and resources for music education.
Choosing a musical instrument for your child
- An article about this topic by Christine Reed.
Dallas Symphony for Kids
- Games, music, classroom activities, and information about going to the symphony.
- Home of composers Michael and Jill Gallina. View scores and listen to educational music, musical theatre, vocal music, choir music, multicultural music, partner songs and more.
- Description of this group music lesson program. Schools available throughout US, Perth -Australia, Amsterdam - the Netherlands and Macclesfield, UK.
Home Music Schooling
- Offering a home schooling curriculum along with elementary lesson material and resources.
Joyful Note Music Education Fondation
- It uses a brain-based approach to learning using music, movement, and play. Our approach can help develop attention, musicality, social development, and intellectual development.
Kindermusik International, Inc.
- It is a music and movement program based on the beliefs that: every child is musical. Every parent is the child's most important teacher. The home is the most important learning environment. And based on research, music nurtures a child's cognitive, emotional, social, language and physical development.
Learn to Make Musical Instruments for Children
- An article about this topic by Beatrice Sheftel.
- Your preschool music resource center: children's music, homeschool music, workshops, and links to children' artists, companies and organizations.
Metamorphosis in Music
- Designed for parents, teachers, and caregivers who want to give young children a developmentally appropriate foundation in music.
- It is a music educational approach that focuses on meaningful music and movement between adults and children. Children participate at their own level in mixed-age classes through singing, moving, chanting, listening, and exploring musical instruments.
Music for Young Children
- A carefully balanced music program for children ages 3-11 that combines instruction in keyboard, singing, solfege, rhythm, ear training, sight reading, theory, history, and composing. Includes a list of teachers.
- Childhood music education company designed to enable teachers to understand how children from birth to age 7 learn music. Studios, instruments, classroom materials, and workshops.
So This Is Opera
- Lyric soprano and music educator Yvette Lewis has developed this program to introduce young audiences to the world of opera.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor