Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Sound Technique
- An appraisal of the benefits of the Alexander Technique principles for students of singing.
Alexander Technique Primer
- Information about the Alexander Technique for harmonica players.
Alexander Technique and Musicians
- This technique has a long history of helping musicians improve the quality of their performance with reduced risk of injury. This site provides a comprehensive set of links and resources.
Alexander Technique for Musicians
- Informative articles and essays for musicians, including specialty and introductory articles. Includes links to resources.
Avoiding Repetitive Strain Injury - What we can learn from Musicians
- Musicians' long history of using the Alexander Technique to avoid RSIs.
- A course for musicians who are in pain or who would like to improve their performance skills. Includes books and articles.
Hands On! Newsletter: The Alexander Technique
- An article for flutists from the Hands On! Newsletter. By Alexander Murray and Marie Stroud.
Introduction to the Alexander Technique
- An introduction to this technique for musicians.
Poise in Performance: Alexander Technique for Musicians
- A description, including several examples, of how the Technique can help the musician play better, with less chance of injury.
Some Talk of Alexander...
- Suggestions for singers based on the Alexander Technique.
The Alexander Technique and Musicians
- A clearly-written article by an Alexander Technique teacher. Explains the premises and principles of the Alexander Technique and how they apply to music making.
Three Musicians Discuss the Alexander Technique
- Two teachers and one student, all professional musicians, discuss definitions of the Alexander Technique and their experiences learning, applying and teaching the technique in relation to music-making.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor