Bands and Artists
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Beer.com: Jam with Pam
- Contest where MP3s submitted by bands will be chosen by Pamela Anderson for a recording contract and live performance.
- Free web listing for unsigned bands.
Building a press kit for your band
- An article about this topic written by John Lawson.
- Offers free advice and promotion for unsigned bands and musicians based in the UK.
- Web showcase for bands and indipendent labels. Also links to news and resources.
- Gives musicians and bands a chance to get their work played in top clubs, by top DJs, in USA and Europe.
- Offering web-based e-mail, global index, forum, and band news services. All 100% free.
- Web showcase for indipendent music: includes bands pages and submission information.
Electric Guitars Online
- It offers articles and tips about getting a deal in the music industry.
- It helps promote the music of its members. Bands information, reviews, and application info.
- Provides biographies, pictures, MP3s, and website links.
Farm Fresh Music
- Web showcase for musicians to get signed with record labels.
- Free showcase and web hosting, classifieds, musician search, and MP3 uploading.
- Here musicians can jam online. They can form a virtual band and post their music using the MP3 file format.
FromDownTown Productions, Inc.
- Free music video hosting for MP3 bands and artists.
- Resources for self-produced and independent artists: includes reviews, activities, and newsletter.
Gang of Bands
- Local bands need to place their MP3s on this site to be noted, seen by club owners, record labels.
Garage Band Records
- Free band promotion. Download music from garage bands, or promote your own.
- Site where music fans, emerging talent, and industry pros meet as equals, listen to cutting edge new music and vote on which new band wins a recording contract each month. Bands can upload songs.
- Music distribution and internet radio.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor