Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Film Institute
- AFI's Center for Advanced Film and Television Studies features graduate programs in cinematography, directing, editing, producing, production design and screenwriting.
- Non-profit company saving Film History.
Association of Film Commissioners International
- Network of film liaison professionals worldwide.
Canadian Film Fan Club
- Providing information and educational services, retail outlet and social activities.
- Encourages and assists the development, production, exhibition and knowledge of film, television and new media in Australia.
Cultural Industries: Cinema and audiovisual media
- UNESCO encourages the design of national or regional policies in the field of cinema and audio-visual, in order to create environments conducive to development.
Internet Film Critics Association
- Awards, reviews and online film critics.
Motion Picture Association of America
- Includes information on ratings system for both movies and television, press releases, and legislation.
National Film Preservation Board
- A public-private partnership to benefit the film preservation efforts of American film archives, historical societies and similar institutions.
- A civic-minded organization dedicated to the artistic production, presentation and promotion of the motion picture medium.
Northwest Film and Video Festival
- Oregon's festival of New World Cinema.
Omni Short Films
- Extensive interactive on-line selection of short films from around the world. Omni distributes in all media.
The Brooklyn Film Institute, Inc.
- The Brooklyn Film Institute, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing culture and the art of film to the public, especially the people of Brooklyn and New York City.
The Hollywood Sign Trust
- View The Hollywood Sign from six Panasonic security cameras and learn about the Hollywood SignTrust and how it helps maintain the Hollywood landmark.
The Short Film Bureau
- A non-profit organisation dedicated to raising awareness of the short film. Site contains advice on funding, marketing and distributing short films.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor