Submit a site
Bede, The Venerable
Pearl Poet, The
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Glossarial DataBase of Middle English
- Offers text based search of middle English literature.
Anthology of Middle English Literature (1350-1485)
- " . . . from Chaucer to Malory. Works, biographies, essays and articles on featured authors. Also includes mystery and morality plays and Middle English Lyrics." The extensive and well-designed Medieval section of the luminarium.org website.
Baragona's Arthurian Legend
- Resource site with bibliographies.
Baragona's Chaucer Home Page
- Collection of online resources.
Baragona's Medieval Drama
- Resource site, with bibliography.
Corpus of M.E. Prose and Verse
- Searchable Middle English texts at the University of Michigan.
Database of Middle English
- Searchable text of the Canterbury Tales.
- Multimedia computer project on the fifteenth-century York mystery plays. Exploring and presenting evidence of performance practice.
Four Arthurian Romances by Chretien DeTroyes
- Complete online HTML text, extensively annotated.
Four Arthurian Romances by DeTroyes
- A Project Gutenberg etext.
Gladly Lerne and Gladly Teche
- Essays on various aspects of medieval studies, in honour of Professor Thomas J. Garbaty.
Medieval Academic Discussion Groups
- Listing of medieval academic discussion groups, with the addresses of the listservers carrying them.
Medieval Institute Publications
- Based in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Information on works and periodicals published.
- Short overview of literature in the period.
Medieval Mailing Lists
- Gopher listing.
- Terms defined and arranged alphabetically.
Middle English Dictionary
- Ongoing project offering analysis of lexicon and usage for the period 1100-1500.
Middle English Plays
- Texts of plays, articles and resources from The Luminarium.
NetSERF: Medieval Literature by Author
- Works organised by title and author, with links to collections of works.
Old English: An Introductory Course
- Complete textbook by Murray McGillivray at ORB: The Online Reference Book for Medieval Studies.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor