Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Sampling of French Surrealist poetry
- A sampling of French surrealist poetry by Desnos, Eluard, Reverdy and Soupault in English translation.
Aloysius Bertrand: Fantasies
- Selected prose poems by the first French prose poet in translation and with introductory notes by Michael Benedikt.
Benjamin Péret in English Translation
- A selection of poems by French surrealist Benjamin Péret, translated by Keith Hollaman.
- The Butcher of Abbeville, 13th century fabliau in English translation.
Francophone African Poets in English translation
- Francophone African poetry (that is, poetry written by Africans in the French language) - a rich and varied literary expression.
French Surrealist Poetry in English Translation by David Gascoyne
- French surrealist poetry by Arp, Breton, Dalí, Péret, Picasso, Ribemont-Dessaignes and Unik in English translation by David Gascoyne.
- Dada manifesto in English translation (1920).
- Bérenger of the Long Arse, 13th cent. fabliau in modern English translation.
Life & Works of O. V. de L. Milosz
- Bilingual (French/English) site dedicated to the strange and mystical French poet, Oscar V. de Lubicz-Milosz.
- Sonnets. In French, some of them also in English translation. Site also contains translations into Dutch, German, Italian and Spanish.
Madness: An Attempt to Simulate General Paralysis
- English translation of text by André Breton and Paul Eluard.
Marceline Desbordes-Valmore (1786-1859)
- Poem "Les séparés" in English translation by Louis Simpson.
Marie de France
- The Lais (12th century), in a verse translation by Judith P. Shoaf.
O. V. de L. Milosz (1877-1939)
- Short biography and small selection of poems in English translation.
Pierre Louÿs (1870-1925)
- Short biography, "At the grave of Pierre Louÿs" by Valéry (1925) and small selection of poetry in English translation.
Poetry Poèmes, by Jean-Philippe Guéant
- Poems in French and English, German, Japanese.
Poetry and Translation : The Uncreated
- A game about language paradoxes, the poetry of Rebecca Behar in five languages, and the manifesto of intermittent poetry.
The Priest and the Lady
- Anonymous French fabliau (13th century).
The Song of Roland
- The poem is the first of the great French heroic poems known as chansons de geste.
The Song of Roland (DL SunSITE)
- Anonymous Old French epic, dating perhaps as early as the middle 11th century.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor