Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- An online magazine and discussion forum for writers of all ages, featuring short fiction, articles, and contests in Fantasy, Horror, and Science Fiction.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aboriginal Science Fiction
- Three time Hugo-nominated magazine.
- A quarterly magazine of adventure stories edited and published by Warren Lapine.
- Focuses on Irish, and also European, science fiction literature.
- Australian SF magazine.
- Once the first science fiction magazine, founded in 1926 by Hugo Gernsback. Now short fiction featuring characters in TV and video game science fiction settings like Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5, and Starcraft.
Analog Science Fiction and Fact
- Site for the long running magazine showcasing both science fiction and science fact articles.
- Website version of the U. K. fanzine.
- Online archive of the fanzine, edited and published by Andy Hoope, whose last issue was June 20th, 1997.
Asimov's Science Fiction
- Essays by Isaac Asimov, stories, book and net reviews, readers' forum and chats, writers guidelines, cartoons, and puzzles.
- Small amateur fanzine with tidbits from the silly to ruminations on the nature of fandom. Contains full text of some issues, and information on how to purchase or trade for hard copies.
British Fanzine Bibliography: 1931-1990
- This bibliography concentrates on fanzines devoted to written Science Fiction and to the fandom associated with it. It does not include fanzines devoted to media science fiction.
Concatenation Web Edition
- This is the online version of the Eurocon award winning science and science fiction magazine featuring articles and reviews from contributors all over Europe.
- Lithuanian fanzine publsihed from 1995 to 1999.
- News and preview of the UK's fastest growing screen sci-fi and fantasy magazine.
- A publication that covers science fiction and fantasy with book reviews, movies revies, news and commentary.
Fantasy and Science Fiction
- The award-winning Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, founded in 1949. The original publisher of Stephen King's Dark Tower, Daniel Keyes's Flowers for Algernon, and Walter M. Miller's A Canticle for Leibowitz.
- Ben Bova's online SF magazine, which owns Galazy Magazine.
- The online version of the famous science fiction magazine with original material posted daily and weekly.
- Science fiction and fantasy magazine, with book and film reviews, author interviews, news, games, and fiction. From science fiction and fantasy search engine, SF Crowsnest.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor