Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bartleby.com: Henry Vaughan
- Includes four poems from The Oxford Book of English Verse: 12501900, edited by Arthur Quiller-Couch.
Book, Text, and Body in the Western Mind
- An essay on Vaughan and Walker Percy by Don Keck DuPree of the University of the South.
- A short biography at Infoplease.com.
Henry Vaughan (1621-1695)
- Webpages at luminarium.org dedicated to Vaughan and his works, including online texts, biographical and historical information, and links to further resources.
Henry Vaughan's Secular Poetry
- Chapter from Cavalier and Puritan, a volume from The Cambridge History of English and American Literature. Includes sections on Vaughan's poetry.
Netpoets.com: Henry Vaughan
- Text of Vaughan's "The Retreat."
Selected Poetry of Henry Vaughan (1621?-1695)
- Eleven of Vaughan's poems from Representative Poetry On-line at the University of Toronto.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor