Submit a site
Tuition and Classes
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Auntie Mimi's Blog
- A blog describing sewing, especially vintage and fashion sewing with hints, tips and tutorials. Also covers knitting and lactose free baking.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Sewing Place
- Club for sewing enthusiasts from all over the world. Exchange ideas, tips, projects and chat.
- The extensive McCall's Alicyn bridal pattern collection is displayed. Tips and advice on fabric, lace, figure types. Message board.
- Subscribe to the newsletter, join The Sew Wild Club or join the SewPros Network.
Home Sewing Association
- Tips and trends, projects and membership information.
How To Make Pillow Covers
- Instructions for making a pillow cover using men's shirts.
I Love to Sew Webring
- Information on joining this sewing web ring.
Keeping You In Stitches
- Official homepage for the Keeping You In Stitches TV Show with Sally Cowan.
Lady Renee's Sewing Room
- Features a large list of links, projects, and resources.
- Information on textiles, fashion design, and a gallery of projects.
Make a hooded baby bath towel
- Make a hooded baby towel using a towel and washcloth. Soft cotton towels, hand sewn or by sewing machine create the perfect gift.
McCall's Patterns Online
- Online fashion collections for great new suits, the season's best dresses, Halloween costumes and crafts.
Needle Passion Machine Embroidery
- Machine embroidery designs in ART, PES and HUS formats. Welcome!
Ruby's by Design
- Sewing designs for childrens wear, halloween, dance costumes, & home decor.
- A home-based sewing site and personal sewing page.
- Links to online projects, classes, and a bulletin board for sewing.
- Features pattern reviews, a sewing journal, and links.
Sew Little Time
- On-line sewing magazine offering tips, tricks, projects and FAQ.
Sew What's New
- Online community for sewers and quilters. Includes tips, free patterns and ideas.
SewMommy's Sewing Tip Exchange
- A sewing tips exchange. Includes garment construction, machine troubleshooting, sewing for children and heirloom sewing tips. Features a "Tip of the Week".
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor