Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Britt's Chainmail 101
- Basic instructions for making chain mail with a focus on materials and tools.
Butted Mail: A Mailmaker's Guide
- The popular Third Edition of Lord Paul de Gorey's guide, with additional material by the author, has been combined into this new on-line Fourth Edition by Robert fitz John.
Chain Mail by John
- Patterns and information for the do-it-yourself maker of Medieval style chain mail, suitable for Faires and similar reenactments, provided by an avid hobbyist; step by step instructions with photos, contact information.
ChainMaille: the LORD Randolph Method
- This document is intended to assist the novice chain mailer in designing and producing his own suit of armor
Chainfire Maille and Armor Construction
- A quick reference guide to chain mail makers of all types; hints and types, patterns, classified ads.
- Chain mail and those who made and wore it thoughout the years; James Dean (unconfirmed), various warriors, and your local butcher (validity may vary based on location). General information and methods.
Code Warrior's Chain Mail Page
- Contains detailed information, hints, and tricks in the making of mail.
- Creation of simple chainmail armour and jewelry. It contains a complete step-by-step guide on the basics of chainmail creation.
Dave's Chainmail Construction Webpage
- Designed to help people who are interested in pursuing the task of creating chain mail. Features beginning techniques, tools, a gallery, and patterns.
Glenn K!'s Chain Mail Page
- How to make chain mail; instructions, examples with photos, recommended materials and tools.
Guild of Armourers
- A page from Far Isles Medieval Society about how to make chain mail.
- Publication provides information on weaving chain mail and fabricating bows; classified advertising, contact information.
Kusari Kahn's Lair
- Dedicated to passing on and preserving knowledge of the ancient art of chain and chain armours, commonly known as maille, chainmaille, chainmail and mail. Galleries, patterns and articles about chain mail and ring armors.
Land of Heves
- Chainmail Keychains and bracelets and a how-to section on making chainmail.
Mail (Chainmail) Page
- Short history of chain mail and information about the construction of chain mail in a home workshop; photos and links.
Mail Artisans International League (M.A.I.L.)
- A group of maillemakers dedicated to the education of the art of maille. Essays, weaves, pictures, and how-to's.
- Fabricator of chain mail armor and costume accessories.
Sara's Chainmail Connection
- Covers construction techniques, lists of merchants and local mailers, and a bulletin board.
- Handcrafted stainless steel chain mail jewelry and armor.
The Chainmail Tutorial
- Step by step instructions with photos on the construction of Medieval style chain mail with patterns and recommended tools, materials, and techniques.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor