Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
CFH Watch and Jewellery Industry International Centre.
- CFH Watch and Jewellery Industry International Centre of Management and Marketing Studies in Lausanne offers comprehensive course in watch and jewellery retail management,product knowledge,store management.
Colorado Academy of Silversmithing and Art Metal.
- Jewelry making, silversmithing, casting, art metal, wire sculptures, lapidary and rock collecting resources.
- Courses for learning computer generated jewellery designing.
Gemological Institute Of America
- Established in 1931 as the nonprofit educational resource for the gem and jewelry industry. With a staff of more than 500 dedicated professionals, GIA is committed to helping both the industry and the consuming public understand the dynamic world of gemology through its vast network of educational programs and services. By providing jewelers with the knowledge, tools and training to better serve the consumer, GIA strives to promote the integrity of the industry and secure the public's trust.
Holland Jewelry School
- Learn the basics and advanced techiques necessary to become a master jeweler.
Jewelers Institute of America
- JIA a two-year trade resident program in goldsmithing and jewelry making. Students learn the science, art, mechanics and business of jewelry and diamonds. Diploma. earn as you learn.
Mudge Studio - Apprenticeship in Entrepreneurial Jewelry Making
- Mudge Studio --located on Gabriola Island, BC, Canada-- offers a 52-week course in Apprenticeship in Entrepreneurial Jewelry Making, as well as public workshops and private tutorials. Programs draw upon the principles of hard work and practice, and builds on these principles by engendering proficiency on all aspects of the metal trades, not just the technical ones. Entrepreneurship is key to launching rewarding art careers. The classroom atmosphere consistently fosters learning the fundamentals of starting and operating a successful business with hands-on, on-the-job training.
The Asian Institute of Gemological Sciences
- The Asian Institute of Gemological Sciences founded in 1978 as Southeast Asia's first educational and research institute devoted exclusively to the training of students in the scientific and practical aspects of gemology and the gem trade.
William Holland Lapidary School
- Classes include beading, casting, lapidary and gem ID, wirewrapping, chain making, glass bead making, silver clay and chain making.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor