Submit a site
Eta Sigma Phi
Junior Classical League
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Classical League
- Founded in 1919 for the purpose of fostering the study of classical languages in the United States and Canada. Membership is open to anyone committed to the preservation and advancement of the heritage of Greece and Rome.
American Philological Association
- The principal learned society for Classical Studies in North America.
Australian Society for Classical Studies
- Open to those engaged in teaching or research in the languages, literature, history, thought and archaeology of the ancient world.
Classical Association of Scotland
- Founded in 1902. Site includes links to departments, events, and classicists in Scotland.
Classical Association of Virginia
- Announcements, calendar and program, membership information, job placement service, and links.
Classical Association of the Atlantic States
- Unites residents of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland and the District of Columbia who are students, teachers, and devotees of Greco-Roman languages, literature and culture.
Classical Association of the Empire State
- A not-for-profit professional association of teachers and professors of ancient Greek and Latin in New York.
Classical Association of the Middle West and South
- An organization of teachers and professors of Latin, Greek, and all other studies which focus on the world of classical antiquity, in the Midwestern and Southern US.
Classical Association of the Pacific Northwest
Classics Society, Royal Holloway University London
- A social forum for classicists at University and elsewhere.
Colorado Classics Association
- Serves primary, secondary, and post-secondary educators in the fields of Classical Greek and Roman language and literature, culture, history, and mythology in Colorado. Provides newsletter, pedagogical tools, background, and links.
Council of University Classical Departments
- Professional forum for all teachers of classical Greek and Roman subjects in British universities.
Friends of Phanagoria
- A collaborative classical archaeology project between the Institute of Archaeology of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Royal Holloway Hellenic Institute, in Phanagoria, Greece.
Institute for the Study of Interdisciplary Sciences
- Scholary organization which studies the chronology of ancient times. ISIS takes a multidisciplinary approach, combining archaeology, textural analysis, and dating techniques of the ancient world.
Joint Association of Classical Teachers (JACT)
- Images, links, and back newsletter issues by this UK-based educators' organization.
McMaster University Classics Club
- A great collection of on-line undergraduate essays on the Classics as well as book reviews, photos and email stationery related to Classical Antiquity.
Michigan Classical Conference
- Michigan's state-wide organization for teachers, scholars and laypersons interested in the civilizations of ancient Greece and Rome.
New Jersey Classical Association
- Site includes list of resources for high school Latin instructors.
North Carolina Classical Association
- A non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the study of Latin, Greek, classical art and archaeology, and ancient history in North Carolina.
Ohio Classical Conference
- An association for classicists in Ohio.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor