Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Information about tattoos, ingredients, care and how henna works on the skin. Includes a brief history and merchandise.
- Henna designs, free flash, chemical information regarding Lawsone, contact information and artwork.
- FAQ section, application techniques, image gallery, and black henna information.
Henna Decorating by Nahid
- Tips, sample photos, FAQs and general information. Includes directories for locating books and artists. Artist available for classes, group sessions, and private appointments.
- Comprehensive listing of studios around the world.
- Background and historical information on this ancient art. Recipes and methods of application, artist directory, and tips to getting a good stain.
- Five galleries of designs with periodic updates.
Hindustanlink - Mehandi
- Designs for the hands and feet. Submit your design and it may be featured on their site.
How to Grow Henna
- A guide for the home cultivation of Lawsonia Inermis and a photo gallery.
- History of henna in Morocco. Instructions on application methods and a beautiful photo gallery. Moroccon henna, application accessories, and kits available for purchase. Private appointments also available.
Laska and Company
- Artist available for private appointments and special events. Wholesale and retail kits available.
Laughing Water Henna
- Mendhi application for parties, special events, fundraisers, and private appointments. Links, contact and appointment information.
Learn all about Henna and Mehndi Art
- Information, history and resources. How to make and apply henna paste, free patterns for download, photos, and suppliers list.
Less permanent tattoos
- Short history of henna, fast facts, timeline, and listing of artists in the United States.
- Paste recipes, photo gallery, before and after pictures of henna application.
- Recipes, image gallery, events, and links.
- An artist located in New Orleans, Louisiana. Photo gallery and information.
- Information regarding how long the stain will last after application and a description of what it is like to have henna body art done.
Mehndi - An Exquisite Art Form of India
- Historical information, application techniques, and links.
- Information on the origins and cultural differences in the use and application of henna. Touches on the different customs surrounding this type of art.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor