Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Online resource centre for professionals in the architecture and interior design industries. News, events, features and listings.
Fonds Régional d'Art Contemporain du Centre, Orléans, France
- Provides information on its collection, exhibitions and publications focusing on the relationship between art and architecture and its annual Archilab Festival.
Global Architecture Forums
- A message board for the discussion of the great buildings and cities of the world. Images can be posted, and no registration is required.
Godden Structural Engineering Slide Library
- Collection of 900 engineering slides from around the world. Historic and modern structures: beams, arches, cable and suspension, domes and shells, columns, frames, grids, slabs and trusses.
Interior Design and Architecture
- Interior design and architecture resources for professionals and students.
- A discussion site for and about architecture created by UK architecture students. The users are invited to submit stories and editorial for comment.
Monolithic Dome Institute
- Provides information on building reinforced concrete domes as earthquake, tornado and hurricane resistant housing, churches and storage. Workshops and conferences, gallery of examples, faq and news.
The Architectural Exchange
- Free information and resources for architects worldwide provided by the Commonwealth Association of Architects.
The Architecture Hate Page
- Vote for the most hated project and submit your own choice. Forum for fury about bad architecture. This unusual site is the brain-child of architects in the Netherlands, but the hate is international.
The Fat Channel
- Brings you architecture, fine art, and urban speculations. Architecture for the Airbag Generation.
The Three Dots Project
- Forum for discussions on architecture and planning.
The Virtual Study Tour
- The New Zealand School of Architecture presents computer models of a selection of buildings ancient, modern and proposed, including a sustainable eco-house.
Underground Buildings: Architecture and Environment
- An exploration of the viability of underground buildings in contemporary America, with some discussion of international examples.
- Aims to promote regional diversity. Devised by the Tepe Architectural Culture Center, Turkey, it carries articles, an invitation to contribute and architectural links arranged by country.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor