Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Anand Bhatt, Architect.
- Repository of architectural ideas, with references to Le Corbusier, South Asian urban artifacts, post structuralist theory.
- Proposes a theory and model of systematic evolutionary change in architecture based on a definition of architecture as a dynamic and self-regulating complex system. By Alex Brown.
- As to how space is mediated by built form and 'people in built space' can be best understood and designed around.
- Concerning visual and sensibility fluctuation within architecture, graphic and design field.
Architecture and Psychology
- A theoretical essay on links between architecture and psychology by architect Octavian Ungureanu.
Architecture of Electricity
- An analysis of the infrastructure of electrical power, media and technology as it relates to architecture.
Building Heaven, Remembering Earth.
- Confessions of a fallen architect: research process that questions the suppositions of architecture via studies in VRML and L-system mutations.
- Exploration of fundamental form-generating processes in architecture. It proposes the evolutionary model of nature as the generating process for architectural form.
Event + Structure Design
- Discussion of theory and design showing projects based upon ideas about events and structure in architecture.
- Section within Arch'it, hosts the protagonists of the debate on the new ideas of space, projects, architecture. [English and Italian]
Greg Lynn Form
- Design practice involved in evolving a formal language using surface modelling and rapid prototyping techniques. Research into the design process.
- A web project investigating notions of place and presence at the inflexion of home, architecture and new technologies. Project by artist Pat Badani.
- Research in architecture and space based on the phenomenology of space of O. F. Bollnow. [in English, French and German]
- The project creates a topological cut through the heterogeneous assemblage of physical spaces, looks at urban environments, reads the forces present in particular urban situations, and offers experimental collaborative interfaces for dealing with these force fields.
Laboratory for Architecture and Urbanism
- The meta.lab is an interactive portfolio displaying the works of lab(au), laboratory of architecture and urbanism. The design investigates the implications of new technologies within the semantic and spatial construct of architecture.
- By arguing that there is no architecture without event, program, or without violence, the work attempts to bring architecture to its limits. By Bernard Tschumi.
- Network for theory, history and criticism of architecture. Mission statement, archive and colloquia.
- A digital architecture lab creating tools and technologies needed for non-standard design and manufacture. [in English and French]
- To allow the user to discover the correct genealogy of some concepts and ideas, manifesting the fact that many cultural, political and architectural issues discussed today about the contemporary city in fact own a certain historical depth already.
- On smart solutions for eco architecture. Smart ideas, projects, concepts and people.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor