Submit a site
Australian Associations and Institutes
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A database of designers working in Wales offering services to community and volunteer organisations. Includes architects, landscape architects, graphic designers, surveyors, planners and community participation consultants. Training, funding, and best practice information.
American Academy of Architecture for Health
- Unofficial site of the American Institute of Architect's Professional Interest Area (PIA) for healthcare architecture. Contains information, publications and related links.
American College of Healthcare Architects
- Credentialing body for healthcare architects in the United States.
American Institute of Architecture Students (AIAS)
- Association of architecture students and educators. Features a job center, member and firm database, project portfolios, and school chapters.
Architects Council of America (ACA)
- Dedicated to the improvement of the architectural profession and the better understanding and appreciation of the value that architects bring to the building process. For architects, students, and affiliates.
Architects' Council of Europe
- Promotes architecture in Europe and fosters education. Contains a list of council members, bulletins and code of ethics. French and English site.
Architectural Association of Ireland
- Supplies information on current lectures and events in Ireland, documentation of recent awards recipients, quarterly publication Building Material, and links to related sites.
Architectural League of New York
- This non-profit organization shares its lecture, exhibition and program information.
- Promoting architecture, art and design as a cultural resource. [USA]
Association for Computer Aided Design in Architecture
- Presents a gallery of winners of its competition, membership information, sign-up instructions for the member listserve and details for ordering publications.
Association of Architectural Technologists of Ontario
- Represents professionals in architectural design and construction management. Free download of the newsletter, information on events, trade shows and joining.
Atlantic Architects Initiative
- Consortium of architectural associations from New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island and the Dalhousie Faculty of Architecture aimed at developing and promoting architecture in the Atlantic region.
Bristol Society of Architects
- Bristol and Bath RIBA. Architecture links, local architects, architectural events in the United Kingdom.
British Institute of Architectural Technologists (BIAT)
- Represents over 6500 professionals working and studying in the field of architectural technology in the UK and overseas. Maintains standards of professional competence.
Building Envelope Council Ottawa Region
- A non profit organisation promoting advanced technologies and techniques in the design, construction and performance of the building envelope.
Canadian Center for Architecture
- A museum and study centre devoted to international architecture.
Cast Stone Institute
- The non-profit US trade association representing the architectural cast stone industry: manufacturers, associates, architects, engineers, and concrete technologists.
Council of Latin American Students of Architecture
- Nonprofit organization which organizes an annual gathering to discuss architectural and social issues. Executive board, program. English and Spanish versions.
International Directory of Design: Architecture and Construction Organizations
- Directory of organizations world-wide arranged by country.
Manitoba Association of Architects
- MAA is a self-governing professional association, mandated under legislation with regulation of the practice of architecture in the public interest and advancement of the profession.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor