Canoe and Kayaking
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
River Drifters - Whitewater Rafting
- Whitewater rafting in Oregon and Washington is some of the best rafting in the country! River Drifters is one of the oldest and most experienced whitewater rafting companies in Oregon and Washington.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alabama Whitewater Guide
- Alabama whitewater paddling guide covering class I to V. Over 50 rivers, creeks, and streams. Canoe and kayak information including levels, put-in, take-outs, and maps.
Bill's Whitewater Page
- Information about whitewater in southwestern Virginia, including pictures and gauge correlations.
Bluegrass Wildwater Association
- Based in Lexington, Kentucky. Includes events, newsletter, and related links. Also provides information about the National Paddling Film Festival hosted by the BWA.
- Discuss current whitewater issues, new boats, river access. Share paddling stories and ask and answer questions. Expand your personal paddling community.
- California Class V whitewater kayaking photos, stories, shredules, and real time river flow, weather, and surf links.
CNY Whitewater Club
- Dedicated to promoting the safe enjoyment of whitewater paddling. Offer information on paddling in New York, instruction, and newsletters.
Canadian Whitewater Freestyle
- Event schedules, results, photos, and judging criteria.
DeRiemer Adventure Kayaking
- Whitewater kayak instruction and guided trips to Ecuador and the western US. Site includes trip itineraries, photos.
Desert Kayak Instruction
- ACA certified whitewater kayak lessons for all skill levels in the Columbia Basin.
Earth Science Expeditions
- Specializing in First Descents of roadless stretches of rivers in China and Tibet. Rafting, and kayaks. Tax-exempt, non-profit organization.
East Tennessee Whitewater Club
- Extensive information about this organization (based in Oak Ridge) and whitewater sports opportunities in the region.
- Whitewater kayaking interviews, profiles, photos, articles, dictionary, and message board.
- Robert Faubert is a professional photographer specializing in capturing whitewater kayaking, rafting, and canoeing upon film. Samples are shown.
John Brill's Whitewater Paddling
- Personal whitewater paddling photos.
- Published five times per year, devoting its content to the extreme paddling community with articles and photos.
Kayaking in and Around Provo
- A guide to whitewater kayaking on the Provo, Weber, and Spanish Fork Rivers in Utah.
Liquid Skills Paddling School
- Kayak school to offer customized programs with freestyle athletes. Near Ottawa.
Loma Prieta Paddlers
- Whitewater activity section of the Sierra Club's Loma Prieta Chapter. Based in the San Francisco Bay area.
Matt's Paddle Pages
- Large table of whitewater kayak statistics and dimensions for easy comparison, along with lots of comments about paddlers. Intended to help anyone thinking of buying a new boat. Links to major kayak manufacturers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor