Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Go Ventue Adventure Holidays
- Adventure, sport and activity holiday search engine. Find and book directly with local companies you need.
Mid Antrim Camping
- Mid-Antrim Camping are based in Ballymena (UK) town centre for 50 years, and have recently provided access to our experience and expertise online. Great gear and world-wide-shipping service!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
1 Stop Outdoors: Walking Zone
- Outdoor pursuits in UK. News, reviews, accommodation, equipment and local attractions.
10K Walk the Texas Motor Speedway
- Information on 10K Walk at Texas Motor Speedway. Walk is open to the public.
4 Peaks Challenge
- Team R U Taking the Peaks? Provides team, event and peak information on this 24 hr event.
- Training tips, articles, exercise and advice on running with a target heart rate calculator.
- Features include: ask an expert, nutrition programs, weight loss programs, clubs and organizations, links, training, gear.
Avon 3-Day Walkie Talkies
- Atlanta based walking team training for the 60 mile Avon 3 day walk to raise funds for breast cancer causes. Directions, training schedule, links, team roster, news, events, and message board.
Bibbulmun Track Walking Trail
- Walking and enjoying a 964 kilometer long walking track in Western Australia. Photos and descriptions of camp sites.
CTB Walking Club
- Chisholm Trail Blazers, Waco, Texas. Presents volkssport events, pictures, information, and links.
- Brian Smailes is the author of numerous books that describe different walks around the UK. Summaries of each of his books are listed here.
- 2 day annual team competition for younger people. Also contains a map and compass tutorial
Connemara Walking Trail
- A unique opportunity to walk on the beautiful aereas of Connemara. Presents a weekly program and prices.
Danata's Walking Club Ideas
- Will help you learn how to tone the body while walking. Get awesome ideas on which gears to use while walking.
Dorothy's Power Walking Page
- Tips on walking, selecting shoes, finding events. Marathon tips and schedules.
Finishing The Race Inc.
- Walking and running for fitness and for charity. Build stronger bodies and stronger communities at the same time. Tips for successful events.
Galway Walking Club
- Information for members and visitors about organized walks in the area. Includes photos and a message board.
- Personal page of a Japanese walker. Biography, results, links.
Houston Happy Hikers
- Information on club sponsored Volkswalking events in and around the Houston, TX area. Volkswalking news, events, photos, and links.
International Volkssport Federation
- IVV volkssport walking clubs and events worldwide.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor