Submit a site
Canoe and Kayaking
College and University
Track and Field
Water Skiing and Wakeboarding
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Flagfootball4fun: NFL Flag Football Leagues
- Flagfootball4fun runs AAU, NFL flag football leagues across the country. Our flag football leagues are non contact for boys and girls ages 5-16. Join our local flag football league today.
- Organisateur de raid motoneige dans la région de Québec 9jrs/8nts Sejour et vol tout inclus à partir de 2499 € par personne.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Amateur Athletic Foundation of Los Angeles
- A non-profit foundation providing funding to youth sports organizations throughout Southern California.
- This site lists forthcoming events, results and info concerning British Athletics. Comprehensive listing of athletic clubs.
Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport
- Strives for a fair and ethical sport system by promoting drug-free sport, equity, fair play, safety and non-violence.
Canadian Women and Sport: Health Web
- Physical activity has amazing benefits for women and girls yet only 1 in 10 Canadian women is active enough to benefit her health.
Hillary Commission for Sport Fitness and Leisure
- New Zealand government organization to fund and develop sport and physical fitness programs for citizens. develop sport and physical activity.
Institute for International Sport
- Promote and improve relations among nations, particularly in nations experiencing internal conflict. The site includes general info, history of scholar athletes games, scholar athletes Hall of Fame, and some related links.
International Association for Sports Information
- Support and develop activities in the field of international documentation and information for physical education and sport. IASI brings together a world wide network of scientists, documentalists, librarians, information experts and managers of sports libraries, information and documentation centres.
International Blind Sports Federation (IBSA)
- Provides support for sporting events for the blind world wide.
International MasterAthlete Federation
- Serve as an administrative and organizational resource center for MasterAthletes and to provide international winter and summer multi-sport games.
International Paralympics Committee
- An international non-profit organisation formed and run by 160 National Paralympic Committees and 5 disability specific international sports federations.
Irish Sport Organisation
- The statutory sports agency responsible for the promotion, development and coordination of sport in Ireland.
National Alliance For Youth Sports
- Advocacy organization for safe, positive and fun youth sports in the US. Includes news and information about youth sports for kids, coaches, and parents.
National Sports Foundation
- Preserves the nation's sports heritage, records, exhibits, educates and recognizes significant American sporting events, sports journalism, sport art and exceptional athletic achievements by Americans.
National Training Organisation for Sport, Recreation, and Allied Occupations (SPRITO)
- UK based employer-led membership organisation, representative of the industry, and a charity with the responsibility for leading the industry in the development of a new structure of qualifications, education and training, promoting and employment culture based on investment in people and lifelong learning for individuals.
P.P.O. Organisation S.r.l.
- Specialises in sports events held in Italy and abroad. It has been operating in Africa since 1998,organising extreme endeavour and races.
Realize the Dream Foundation
- Charitable organization providing funding for Canadian amateur athletes.
Veggie Sports Association
- A non-profit organization dedicated to the dissemination of information related to vegetarianism, sports, and vegetarian nutrition in sports.
- World and USA federations and teams web sites with maps and general information on countries.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor