Submit a site
Water Skiing and Wakeboarding
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Contemporary Tai Chi: Ivy Yew/David Schneider
- This site is a space dedicated to the art of Traditional Yang Tai Chi and Contemporary Tai Chi for health and well being. We are in existence for the love of our students.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Clearing house of information on amputee sports, adaptive sports, disability sports and activities for amputees who have or want an active lifestyle.
Adapted Aquatics Ideas
- Provides instructors of adapted aquatics with safety information and ideas for activities and games.
America's Athletes with Disabilities
- Newsletter, awareness education, youth training programs, and contacts for this association that sponsors sports and recreation for individuals with physical disabilities in the United States.
American Association of AdaptedSports Programs (AAASP)
- Organizes sports training and competition for individuals with disabilities; includes history, events, news and contacts.
Amputee Soccer Worldwide
- Promotes amputee soccer worldwide with photos, player profiles, and international tournament results.
Athletes with Disabilities at the Australian Institute of Sport
- Coaches, qualifications, scholarship holders and links for disabled sports in Australia.
Burlington Disabled Sports Association
- Provides sports and recreation opportunities in the Burlington, Ontario area.
- Parent information, contacts and events for little league group for physically and mentally disabled children.
Directory of Sports Organizations for Athletes with Disabilities
- Listing from the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Overview of sports organizations and offerings, classification systems, major competitions and summaries of recent research papers on disability sport topics; from the Department of Kinesiology at Michigan State University.
Disability Sports and Recreation
- Features all the latest events, hundreds of products and resources.
Disabled Sports USA
- Contacts, events, programs, competition results, and related links from this organization that offers sports rehabilitation for individuals with a permanent physical disability.
Disabled Sports USA Far West
- Program descriptions for a variety of adaptive sports for adults and children, volunteering information and organization history.
Dwarf Athletic Association of America
- Forms, news, events, contacts and association information from this organization that promotes sports for individuals who are dwarfs as a result of chondrodysplasia or related causes.
Follow Me Outdoors
- Outfitters listing and adaptive equipment descriptions for disabled hunting and fishing.
- The Handicapped Scuba Association is an independent training and certifying agency that specializes in recreational diving for people with disabilities.
Kostas Z Foundation
- An organization promoting the full participation of the disabled and the issue of accessibility. Information and links to other such organizations.
Kuwait Disabled Sport Club
Maine Adaptive Sports & Recreation
- Sponsors a variety of sports and recreational opportunities for adults and children; includes program overviews and contacts.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor