Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Baseball Immortals: Lee Sinins' Statistical Hall of Fame
- Baseball Immortals seeks to be an alternative Hall of Fame for baseball players. There are many players in the Hall of Fame that Lee doesn't think belong, and there are those that the Hall has missed. BI is his study of these players. As part of BI's services, Lee maintains two lists discussing the baseball news of the day, giving a little historical perspective to the topics of the day.
- Stats and studies on sabermetrics.
Baseball Prospectus Online
- In-depth columns, prospect interviews, transaction analysis, and player cards containing Baseball Prospectus's Davenport Translations. Metrics for evaluating hitters, starters, and relievers updated daily; four to ten columns presented free of charge on the site per week.
- Statistics for each player, team, and league in baseball history. Includes batting, pitching and fielding stats along with leaders, managers, links, books and award winners.
High Boskage House Baseball Analysis Web Site
- Statistics are updated daily. Comparisons by position, league, and historical data. Articles on theory and physics can also be found here.
James Fraser's Sabermetrics
- A great archive of articles and essays regarding Sabermetrics. Very knowledgeable source for sabermetric formulae and historical data.
Just The Stats
- Major league baseball batting statistics calculated using a unique system.
Original Baseball Research
- Personal site of Clifford Blau, who has made his sabermetric studies on such topics as Bill Mazeroski's fielding, the effects of artificial turf, and park factors available.
RIOT -- Major League Baseball Playoff Races
- UC-Berkeley's Industrial Engineering and Operations Research department has created their own daily calculation metric for analyzing team record performance based on historical data. Results include the number of wins needed to date to guarantee a first-place division finish or playoff run, as well as to avoid elimination from first or the playoffs. Calculations provided thanks to the research of Professor Dorit S. Hochbaum.
Rhoids Sports Analysis
- Players of the year, the All-National and American League Teams, the best value teams, and more.
SABR/Bob Davids Chapter
- Regional SABR chapter covering major and minor league baseball teams in the Mid-Atlantic area.
- Real-time sports statistics, fantasy games and publications.
Society for American Baseball Research (SABR)
- Research information, SABR on-line bookstore, on-line membership application, bulletin board comments page, and baseball links.
Society for American Baseball Research (SABR) UK
- An archive of research articles and illustrations and information on how to join the UK chapter of SABR.
The Baseball Think Factory
- The baseball braintrust gets together to create this site. Player comparisons, and statistical information kept current. Articles from the baseball minds are thorough and informative.
The Canadian Baseball Abstract
- A comprehensive sabermetric study of Major League Baseball. Includes Links, Projections, Analysis, Prospect Lists, and Roto Cheat Sheets. A study of defense is included.
Vörös McCracken's Baseball Home Page
- Vörös McCracken's many sabermetric studies are archived here, including his seminal work on Defense-Independent Pitching Statistics.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor