Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AIS (Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome) Support Group
- This site contains medical information about Androgen Insensitivity, support group contacts, newsletters and personal accounts of people with AIS
American Boyz, The
- A support and social group for people who were born female but who feel that is not a complete or accurate assessment of who they are and our significant others, friends, families and allies (soffas).
Ingersoll Gender Center
- Based in Seattle, WA. Meeting schedules, tips on passing for the FTM and MTF, articles, and a calendar of events.
- A support group for crossdressers in Winnipeg.
Metropolitan North Transgender Alliance
- MeNTA is a new open umbrella group that is servicing all genger variant people in the noththern metropolitan area of NYC.
New Mexico Transgender Community Group
- Based in Albuquerque, NM. Includes meeting schedule, contact information, resources and links.
North American Transgender Resources
- A guide to transgender support groups, institutes, and organizations across Canada and the United States.
Northern Concord Home Page
- A voluntary self help and support group for cross dressers, TVs, TSs and their wives or partners. Running for over 15 years, based in Manchester
Northern Concord TV/TS Support Group
- Based out of Manchester, UK.
Ottawa Transsexual Discussion Group
- Transsexual support group in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. To bring together Transsexuals and Intersexuals who are in various stages of transition. To provide a safe forum for those in Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec to meet others and share their fears, triumphs, questions and concerns.
PANTRA - Tallahassee
- Providing support for all transgendered people and their spouses, partners, and relatives.
Rainbow Gender Association, The
- Based in San Jose, CA. Event schedule, meeting and contact information, members stories.
Reniassance Transgender Association
- A transgender education organization and the largest open membership support group in the world.
- STARR, International. A unique and new type of support group! STARR is social, electronic, and moving ever forward! STARR fully supports cross dressers, but adds equal support for spouses/SO's. STARR, International: the new and realistic approach to cross dressing.
Southern Colorado IntraRegional Transgendered Society
- A transgender support group for Southern Colorado.
St. Louis Gender Foundation
- The Saint Louis Gender Foundation (StLGF) is a resource group for crossdressers, transgenderists, transsexuals, androgynous individuals, and those who care about them.
- Transgender social and support group providing support for the Nashville Community, Tennessee and the Southeast.
The Transgender Cafe
- This is the home page for Undernet IRC channel transgen_cafe. All are welcome minimun age is 12, the page also has a direct link into the cafe. This is a Spiritual and Emotional Support group of transgendered and their supporters.
The Transgender Experience Canada Web Site
- An advocacy page that deals with issues within the Transgendered community in Atlantic Canada, integrating the Gay and Lesbian community.
The Twenty Club
- Provides information and ongoing peer support to transsexuals.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor