Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Hiding In The Closet, No More
- Domestic violence; why abusive men and women continue to control the victim even after separation.
If You Had Controlling Parents
- Dedicated to education about and prevention of unhealthy parental control.
Learning Disabled Kids Support (India)
- Library of information, chat and message boards for kids, and where help can be found in India.
- A non-profit provider of support and counselling services to the community.
- Mental Health Net's online support groups for mental health, parenting, and relationship issues.
National Federation of the Blind
- Resources for the blind.
Ontario Seventh Step Society
- The society is committed to the successful reintegration of offenders and ex-offenders into the community by fostering healthy attitudes and behavior traits
Orphaned Children Now Adults
- A place to share feelings of loneliness without knowing ones own biological family.
- Recovery from addictions and alcoholism, sexual abuse, post traumatic stress disorder, codependency and abusive relationships.
Recovery With Father Leo Booth
- Help for your self-esteem and enlightenment to pave the recovery road to empowerment, includes forums.
SOS Self-Help Programs
- Helps individuals to manage anxiety, anger, depression, and emotions by using cognitive therapy.
SOSA: Survivors of Spiritual Abuse
- Spiritual Abuse Survivors, poems, art, prose, support network; there is an emphasis on people with DID who are survivors of spiritual abuse.
- A searchable index of mental health and medical support groups.
- Online support group for physically and emotionally abused men and women.
- A support and referral group provides aid and assistance to all victims of domestic abuse.
- Allows people with health, personal, and relationship issues.
Survivors of the System: Foster Children United
- Youth and adults from within the system that have survived and are surviving will find each other here. Stories, links and resources are available for the healing and sharing.
Terminal Wing-Ding Club, The
- Supports aged and terminally ill members who wish to follow the example of Aldous Huxley, Timothy Leary and others.
The Forgiveness Web
- Reading room, new message boards, links to media, conferences and workshops. On site search engine.
- Support, discussion, resources and help groups for behavior disorders including self esteem, obsessive compulsive, and anxiety panic attacks.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor