Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alton: First Unitarian Church
- "We seek to create a place where ideas and issues may be explored in a supportive environment and where individual spiritual life is nurtured."
Beverly Unitarian Church
- Contains basic Sunday service information, a current events calendar, and an online tour. (Many of the web pages are difficult to read due to distracting background images).
Bloomington: Unitarian Church
- "This church is organized for the purpose of fostering the religious response to life."
Carbondale Unitarian Fellowship
- Contains Sunday service information, email contacts, a well written church history, RE information, and more.
Chicago: 2U -- Second Unitarian Church
- "All who come with kind hearts and open minds are welcome, without regard to race, sexual orientation, age or theology."
Chicago: First Unitarian Church
- "I didn't know it was possible to find a church where I could question what was told to me and not have to repeat things I didn't believe. Here, I can learn from everyone else's ideas and struggles and feel listened to as well."
Chicago: Panthea Pagan Fellowship
- "Our purpose is restoring public worship of the Gods and Goddesses, developing our religious tradition through research, experimentation and critical reflection, and establishing a community for our beliefs with other like-minded individuals."
Deerfield: North Shore Unitarian Church
- "Embracing each other...Reaching out to the community ... providing supportive fellowship and personal spiritual growth as we explore ideas, share feelings, work together, and experience beauty in music and art in our building and on our grounds."
Elgin: Unitarian Universalist Church
- "an open and supportive community where we can meet and grow towards wholeness, inspire and challenge one another, share in the observance of special life events, and act according to our principles in the local and world communities." (site plays music with no discernable controls to turn it off)
Geneva: Unitarian Universalist Society
- "a diverse, welcoming community"
Hinsdale: Unitarian Church
- "A community at one with the freedom to pursue a liberal and humanistic religious life based on individual freedom of belief..."
Macomb: Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
- "A liberal religious community where all are welcome."
Naperville: DuPage Unitarian Universalist Church Home Page
- Site includes recent newsletters, current calendar, directions...
Palatine: Countryside Church
- "We welcome all who have come to our worship in the spirit of goodwill and mutual respect. We impose no creed as a test for membership. We hold no doctrine as absolute. We affirm the dignity of all persons. We affirm the continuing search for truth and for deeper understandings of the good. We affirm that there is mutual strength in willing cooperation, and the bonds of love keep open the gates of freedom."
Peoria: Unitarian Universalist Church
- "founded as a Universalist Church in 1843."
Quincy: Unitarian Church
- "This church seeks to minister to the spiritual, intellectual, and social needs of its members and their families and friends."
Springfield: Abraham Lincoln Unitarian Universalist Congregation
- "a religious community of individuals coming together for spiritual growth and fellowship."
The Unitarian Universalist Church
- A caring religious community, seeking meaning and enriching life through love, inquiry, and action.
Unity Temple, Oak Park, Illinois
- Official site of the remarkable cubist concrete church designed by Frank Lloyd Wright reproduces the original 1906 brochure with plans, drawings and the design philosophy for the building.
Winnetka: Lake Shore Unitarian Society (LSUS)
- "Lake Shore is a lay-led church. We invite a wide range of academic, theological, professional, and other speakers to our Sunday services -- nothing is alien to our pulpit."
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor