Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
Articles by L. Ron Hubbard
Booklets and Pamphlets
Books and Publishers
News and Media
Opposing Views Evaluated
Drug Problem and Solutions
Ethics and Morals
Hubbard, L. Ron
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Description of Scientology
- Covers L. Ron Hubbard's views of man's potential and immortality; how Scientology religious philosophy, by dealing with the individual as a spiritual being, can also help the person resolve physical and emotional problems.
A Description of the Scientology Religion
- A brief summary of Scientology philosophy, beliefs and practice.
A Reference Web Site on the Church of Scientology
- A book on Scientology describing the religion, its doctrine and practices, with information on its members and community activities, a history of religion and papers by religion scholars.
AbsoluteNOW - Church of Scientology
- A description of the Scientology religion with links to a number of celebrity Scientologists.
An Education in Life: Scientology
- Describes the three parts of man, as outlined in Scientology; outlining the difference between the brain and the mind. Covers L.Ron Hubbard's discovery that one can become exterior to the body, and thereby gain certainty of self as a being.
Any Reason for Errors in Training in Scientology
- Describes problems that can arise in training and education, and how these can be handled to get the most out of Scientology or any education program.
Brief History of Scientology
- Lays out the major landmarks in the history of Scientology and Dianetics, including the publication of the first book in Dianetics, the founding of the Church of Scientology, and the key discoveries by L. Ron Hubbard on man's spiritual nature.
Celestials.org: description of the Church of Scientology
- Four fundamental truths of Scientology: that man is an immortal spiritual being and that this spirit, which alone may heal the body, can be saved, that mans experiences extend beyond a single lifetime. Mans capacities are unlimited including his ability to improving his own conditions in life as well as the conditions of others and the world in general, and that man is good and is capable of attaining brotherhood with the universe.
Church of Scientology, Information
- Basic facts about the Church of Scientology, from California State University at San Marcos.
Church of Scientology: Its Future
- Predictions of what the future holds for the churches of Scientology, by members of the health, government, law and education communities.
Dianetics and Scientology Introductory Services
- Describes the Dianetics and Scientology introductory services such as marriage counseling, courses and spiritual counseling.
Encyclopedia Britannica on Scientology
- An overview of the history of the Church of Scientology and biographical information on its Founder, L. Ron Hubbard.
Essay on Scientology
- Covering Scientology communities activities and information on its core beliefs and practices.
Facts About Scientology
- Comparing specific Scientology doctrines and practices with those of other religions.
First Impressions of Scientology
- One man's account of how he looked into Scientology in the United Kingdom. What he found and why he made the decisions he made.
Free Personality Test
- The Scientology Oxford Capacity Analysis of ten different personality traits, and information on how to get a free evaluation at any of the churches or missions of Scientology.
Guardian Unlimited: Scientology Description
- Brief summary of beliefs, the Scientology community in the U.K., and important dates or holidays.
Handling Life with the Scientology Religion
- Explains some of the most fundamental Scientology principles, including the basic nature of man, the dynamic principle of existence, the relationship of Scientology to other religions, the goal of the counselor and the aims of Scientology.
Helping Children: Scientology Books, Materials and Courses for Parents
- Parenting information presented by the Church of Scientology International. Includes information on drug prevention, how to help the child study, how to deal with morals and behavior problems, and building good parent/child relationships.
How Do I Learn About Scientology?
- Describes introductory services, the Purification program to handle the effects of drugs and toxins, and Scientology training and counseling. Lays out the general course through which the individual progresses in Scientology.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor