Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
Gospel of Thomas
Chats and Forums
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Journal of the Athenea Theologica - Seminary Institute of The Ecclesia Gnostica Apostolica.
Astrology and Gnostic Studies
- Astrology software of a spiritual nature and studies on gnostic teachings and biorhythms.
Ecclesia Gnostica Mysteriorum
- A church and working group based in California, USA.
Essene Nazarean Church of Mount Carmel
- Essene Nazarean Church of Mount Carmel is the congregation of the B'nai-Amen Temple Orderr, an esoteric spiritual Order, which fully embraces the deeper levels of the ancient Nazarite 'Way' of Yeshua Ha Mashiakh (Jesus the Messiah).
First Essene Church of Hawaii
- Site on The ancient Essenes, The Gospel of Thomas, and the Gospel of The Holy Twelve. The attempt to found an Essene church in Hawaii.
Fivetrees Gnostic Network
- An attempt at an Open Gnostic informational portal where visitors can submit articles and converse in forums on Gnostic and Esoteric subjects
- Gnosis Magazine is a quarterly magazine devoted to the exploration of the spiritual and esoteric paths of the Western Hemisphere. GNOSIS is not exclusively affiliated with any single doctrine or religious outlook but tries to assist our readers in discovering the path that may work best for them. Each issue of the magazine focuses on a different theme, running material that examines that theme from a variety of perspectives.
- A work-in-process electronic book of Gnostic history that includes the Cathars, Bogomil, Paulicians, Manichaeans, Templars and others.
Gnosis and Mysticism
- A good introduction to the philosophies involved in Gnosticism.
- A well done set of answers to the major questions regarding Gnosticism.
Gnostic Friends Network
- Gnosticism is an ancient form of alternative Christianity which competed with the Catholic Church for the first 350 years of Christian history. You've probably never heard of it, because the Church wiped it out as soon as Roman persecution ended, and the gnostic scriptures were not included in the "Bible." They were instead buried in a jar in the Egyptian desert, where they remained hidden until 1945. Ironically, many scholars now believe that Jesus himself was probably gnostic!
- An exploration of vaguely heretical, putatively Christian doctrine and speculation.
- Gnosticism is a concept of spiritual experience which has its roots in many religious practices and is not restricted to Christianity.
Gnosticism: : Origins, Beliefs and Modern Tendencies
- A detailed essay on the history of Gnosticism from its roots to the present.
Gnosticism: The Gnostic Gospels of Thomas and Eve.
- Gnostic gospels of Thomas and Eve, with selected texts.
Institute for Gnostic Studies
- Gnosticism, esotericism and traditionalism. Also offers a range of free Gnostic texts to download.
James M. Robinson
- World renowned early church historian and gnostic gospel scholar.
- An effort to bring the spectrum of material and references to Mary Magdalene together in one cohesive website.
- Information on the Mandaean Culture, Religion, and Language. This site is dedicated to all the Mandaeans worldwide in providing accurate and current information as well as documented research into various Mandaean subjects.
- Mandaeans are the followers of John the Baptist. They live in Iraq and practice immersion in the river. The Mandaeans are an Aramaic people, that predate Islam. They have lived in southern Mesopotamia (now southern Iraq) since their flight from Jerusalem just prior to its destruction (circa 70CE). The Mandaeans have no nation, have no aspirations for one and in addition they have traditionally avoided any political involvement.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor