Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
Magic 8 Balls
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Advice From a Caterpillar
- Ask a yes or no question and the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland gives you an answer.
Ask a Klingon
- Ask a Klingon, get a trite Klingonese saying.
Ask the Cosmo Kitty
- Cosmo magazine's online feline answers your questions about relationships, careers, or your future.
- Real web Chinese fortune cookie.
Celeste's Crystal Ball
- "The crystal ball has all the right answers; unfortunately, they're probably for the wrong questions." Requires the updated version of Shockwave.
- Uses an animated version of an origami fortune teller. Tells you all about the one you have a crush on.
- Pick a square, and a random "fortune cookie" saying appears.
Fortune Balls from Outer Space
- "Find out what twists of fate the future has in store for you from the renowned psychic from outer space, Madame Ra." Ask your question then choose the ball that you feel the stongest spiritual connection with.
- Online oracle where you read the fortune.
- Ask Fanny, a real, down to earth, claymation redneck, about your future. Click a square and revel in Fanny's wisdom.
- "Pojo and her mysterious, high-tech Digital Destiny Machine reveal your fortune. Guaranteed up to 17% accurate." Put your thumb on the scanner and your fortune is told.
Hearts, Love & Valentine's Love Test!
- Test the power of your love. Answer some questions, then the computer calculates your love quotient. Cute. Requires Shockwave.
Kylie's Psychic Puppy Network
- Master Psychic Pup Kylini hosts you. Have a fortune cookie, ask the Magic Dog biscuit a question or find out who you were in a previous life.
Magic Mr. T head
- Ask Mr. T a question, he responds with a sound file.
Mick The Mystic Monkey and Friends
- Some very cleverly trained creatures sit at computers all day to answer your questions. You can ask them almost anything and expect a response. In tests they have been proven right 4/5 times, something you wouldn't really expect from a monkey and his friends.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
- Ask a question and the mirror will reply.
- Put your thumb on the image and click the button. After you see your thumb "scanned", your 60's fortune appears.
- Pass your mouse over the ring, and your mood is revealed. Uses Java. Netscape Version.
- Java script gives one trite saying, then tells you to come back later.
- Ask questions of the Omniscient Baby...yes, THAT baby.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor