Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Adoption Blessings Newsletter
- A free 24 page quarterly newsletter sharing testimonies, poems, and articles by adoptees, birth parents and adoptive parents.
All About Families
- Weekly newsletter looking at marriage and the family from a Biblical perspective. Articles about managing personal conflicts, developing creative relationships, and watching your tongue.
American Family Association Journal
- News, commentary and information from conservative, Christian perspective.
Blessings for Life
- Advice pertaining to saving money, dieting and fitness, inspirational stories, and recipes. Includes free ezine.
Cherished Memory Moments
- These are my memories, as a child and teenager living in the country, in a christian family setting.
Child of Light
- Resources for Christian wives with unsaved husbands.
- Dedicated to encouraging the Christian family. New articles on various issues each month as well as a vast array of links to Christian websites for the entire family.
Christian Families Today
- Exists to teach the believer's identity in Christ's life through family enrichment seminars, discipleship conferences, marriage and family counseling, pastoral care and discipleship counselor training. Fayetteville, Georgia
Christian Family Devotionals
- The goal of Christian Family Devotionals is to provide families with the tips, ideas, resources and encouragement for successful family devotionals.
Christian Family Place
- Christian family resource site.
Christian Family Preservation
- Encouraging spouses to "stand" for the healing, restoration, and resurrection of their marriages.
Christian Marriage & Family Ministry
- Resource for family, marriage and dating, including Bible studies, prayer, monthly topics, and encouragement.
Christian One Stop
- Christian family informational site for spiritual growth, health, parenting issues, education, women's concerns, Christian Merchant Mall and 900 shopping mega mall, safe kids and teen links, recipes, travel and vacation, consumer alerts.
- Christians Aware is a newsletter dedicated to informing parents of spiritual matters involving popular children's games, toys and books.
- The Family life Center International is a lay initiative supporting families worldwide with the historic Christian Faith.
Dove Approved Family Friendly Links
- Links to family oriented sites, games, parenting sites, education information, kids stuff and entertainment.
Establishing Good Family Traditions
- Family traditions are important to the strength of the family.
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening families through traditional value-based programs. Links to news, research, and other family-friendly web sites.
Family Abuse Ministries
- A Christian ministry dedicated to bringing awareness of domestic violence within the Christian community, and hope for people breaking free from abusive behaviors.
Family Builders Ministries
- Designed to help Christians create a compelling portrait of what a healthy family looks like and assist local congregations in helping families continue to be sources of stability and dependability.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor